Reviews for Sarah vs Asking Chuck Out
grcommanderbat1 chapter 3 . 5/27
Hi,
I am enjoying this story. If not for Sarah vs Fulcrum, I would have never seen this story at all. So I am happy I came across both of your stories. Incidentally , Speed Racer should be capital of you refer back to the old cartoon series. Please note that Lord Rapier and I go back and forth with me picking up in his Chad names in his story A Heart Torn. Anyway I am enjoying your story.

Jeff
phathead01 chapter 11 . 3/14
Absolutely fantastic!
phathead01 chapter 8 . 3/14
AMAZING! I'm looking forward to finishing this and reading other stories from you
phathead01 chapter 7 . 3/14
WOW WOW WOW! This is an amazing chapter. Lots to process. heading into chapter 8 thinking how's this story going to finish in 4 chapters. Looking forward to finding out
phathead01 chapter 5 . 3/14
WOW! Fantastic chapter!
phathead01 chapter 3 . 3/13
Fantastic chapter. On to 4
phathead01 chapter 2 . 3/13
Not sure how it's possible that I'm just coming to this story and your writing now and thanks to the comments on the Chuck FF FB page, I've found you.
This story is starting off great and I'm looking forward to finishing it and reading more of your writing. Hopefully by the time I finish you'll have continued whatever story you're currently stuck on and if not perhaps I'll PM you some ideas to help get you over the hump and continue.
Thanks for playing in the CHUCK U
michael.smith.erdc chapter 9 . 1/18
BravoUniformRomeoTangoOscarNovember or Burton? Nice
caf1683 chapter 4 . 12/25/2021
I've got this chapter marked in my browser, for the days I need cheering up. The comedy routine is priceless.
Mosydys chapter 5 . 12/4/2021
Man, I kinda want to see Sarah's amnesia in this context. How would Chuck explain the things that happened to them in such a short period of time? This looks more like textbook seduction than will-they-might-they of S1-S3 of Chuck. It might be easier to convince Sarah that their relationship was a con than in Canon. I assume you won't be doing this in the hypothetical "Sarah vs Carmichael Industries".
Can you make an omake of what that might look like? Not to distract you from other work, but it seems that you are a rapid writer, not a steady one, so there is less risk of that happening. If the idea strikes your fancy, you'll write it quickly, if it doesn't, you won't bother to push yourself. And that way I feel safe throwing that idea to you. Feel free to correct me though.
Also, I have been sitting on an idea for role reversal for Chuck and Sarah in the finale. What if Chuck got mindwiped and convinced that Sarah was conning him and his family? That sounds way more plausible, actually. And Sarah would have to fight to keep Chuck from mistrusting her and to beat Quinn.
Sorry for spiraling out of control on you, I'm a kindred spirit of Chuck's on this particular character flaw)
Thanks for all your work on Chuck fanfiction, you seriously elevated the expectations for me. I realized that Chuck can be more than a spy spoof/workplace sitcom. All your research seems to pay off in regards to quality, yet I really want more of your fanfiction, so again, all my thanks.
nagiten chapter 10 . 11/7/2021
didnt sarah tell the dean there would be oversight on the remaining money if there was remaining? also sarah knows where the kichen is she been there before chuck cooked her breakfast also she knows that the bartowskis are big blushers chuck made a joke bout it
mocharah chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
The very best of the Chuck FanFiction! Can't wait for Vs Fulcrum to be updated!
reptoholic chapter 11 . 10/2/2021
AMAZING STORY would love to see an epilogue to this and see his sisters reaction!
reptoholic chapter 10 . 10/2/2021