Reviews for Lorelia & The Intervention Of Will The Wise
FavStarngerthings chapter 6 . 9/8
So this is good but she best stop the mileven break-up. Is this over? I hope not
FavStarngerthings chapter 1 . 9/8
Me, This was Me. I mean come on Duffers. Atleast they said I love yous but like what te actual heck. Hopper is dead and they move girl still virgin at 18 I congratulate her for not going into pressure. Well at least season 4 is starting to shoot soon.
Age Of X chapter 6 . 8/21
Please Put Robin and Lorelia together
Please put Lorelia and Robin together they have a lot more chemistry then Steve and Lorei.
rose chapter 6 . 8/2
I think your OC will end up with Steve, may build feelings for Robin. honestly i think robin/oc are soulmates while oc/steve are twin flames if that makes sense.
Section8grl chapter 6 . 7/30
Better love triangle than on Twilight.

Is there gonna be any Jopper action?
Angryfanfic chapter 6 . 7/29
Either one will work but maybe robin . Cant wait for it to enter stranger things.
Angryfanfic chapter 5 . 7/28
Alright thank you
ashhughes041 chapter 4 . 6/29
I love this! I’ve been obsessed with Stranger Things lately! Your writing is so awesome!
Love it. Silly but I love it... And I know i shouldn't.
Angryfanfic chapter 3 . 6/25
I like this story please update soon please and what did you mean if the duffle brothers won't change it ?
Angryfanfic chapter 1 . 6/25
What part was a mistake?
Angryfanfic chapter 4 . 6/24
Love the story
spiderduck1985 chapter 3 . 6/21
This is pretty interesting so far. I personally enjoyed Season 3, but still, I'm curious as to what your alternate version is gonna be like, So I'm definitely gonna stay tuned!
BecauseMarvelJustRocks chapter 3 . 6/20
A very interesting concept so far, but I'd suggest you be careful to keep the character's decisions realistic as you begin to change the plot. That being said I can't wait to see what happens next and how Will the Wise fits into everything. Lorelia is sure to get into some hijinks if she gets the job at scoops!