Reviews for The Prestige
Please don’t stop writing this! It is so good!
rosayago65 chapter 11 . 7/26
Such a sad, intense chapter. Full of emotions, you even made me cry.
jeanie2914 chapter 11 . 7/26
Very emotionally charged chapter!
rosayago65 chapter 10 . 7/18
Looking forward to the next chapter.
jeanie2914 chapter 10 . 7/17
OUCH! Ouch, and double ouch. Don't make me wait too long for what comes next!
mandyrachel87 chapter 9 . 7/16
wow...
i am blow away by your words and this story!
cant wait for the next update
jeanie2914 chapter 9 . 7/12
I so enjoyed this! Very much looking forward to more.
jeanie2914 chapter 8 . 7/10
Nicely done!
Moni Hasnone chapter 6 . 7/5
That conversation between Peter and Neal was so deep, so profound, that I had to read it twice to appreciate the full beauty. You truly are a master at words, even the conversation between El and Peter was beautifully healing (like you had promised). The emotions in your story are truly magnificent. Well written, well thought-out and I love the Peter finally found it in himself to forgive.

I do hope for a happy ending for our favorite conman, but I’m good with the story going in any direction
Moni Hasnone chapter 5 . 6/30
I'm thankful that the chapter ended on a lighter note, especially after that brutal (in a good way) beginning. I really like Peter's character in the show, and I felt like they did him wrong in season 5, to an extent I like to think season 5 didn't happen. Although it makes me curious what Peter wants to discuss with Mozzie. I look forward to the next chapter!
MarJan53 chapter 4 . 6/27
Neal has a very classy office that reflects his chosen image
Mj chapter 3 . 6/27
Funny but in aWC AU Neal is related to the Travelers I like the way you are writing a not so cocky Neal and Peter not being so-trusting of the System and questioning how he treats Neal as a toolin his belt/ petConvict
MarJan53 chapter 2 . 6/21
Our poor boys both hurting but ting toCowboy up and failing miserably apart
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 6/21
Somewhat confusing but interesting will there more?
Moni Hasnone chapter 2 . 6/22
You have a strong command over language and it shows very well in your story telling format! I am intrigued by what’s happening - your first chapter set up the mystery rally well: who was in the chapter, who was the woman? What were they looking for? The second chapter set up the emotion/tension ridiculously well! Poor Neal being abused by Peter. I’m more of a Peter fan, and I don’t think Peter would ever hurt Neal (even though he did in the first part of season 5, and I didn’t appreciate that at all). They never did resolve the conflict that the team had created in the tv show. I looking forward to seeing how you well!

This was really really well written, especially for a first fic! Please continue because I, for one, look forward to reading.