Reviews for The Natural
Mr.Black64 chapter 29 . 5/21
I do enjoy when stories use some of the more overlooked Pokémon. Magnamite has never been a favorite but it's steel electric typing is definitely cool.
Mr.Black64 chapter 6 . 5/20
Hoping Jack isn't in the pokeverse. I never did like 2 SI's in the same story. Otherwise loving your story though. Reminds me of Hatchet meets Pokémon.
VisionaryVirtuoso chapter 46 . 5/20
Hey please come back to this the fanfic was really good and showed a lot of potential please don’t end it.
thank god, this story sucked anyway the sites better off without it
"too young" more like, author is retarded. kys faggot
bro this story sucks dick, oak is a fuckin old retard and the author should commit self delete for being a faggot
slowpoke is doodoo ass
nobody99998 chapter 21 . 4/28
This chapter Is pretty stupido...or at least the Maine charachter "do you believe in aura?"
Oak:"noooo,i think the clearly aura sphere which Lucario use Is a giant piece of cheese,obviously i believe in aura!" Plus "of there Is a things oak Isn't Is biased"...aniway i repeat in Pokémon world there are a lot of absurd things of study obviously researcher are interested,scientist would be too,but With thousand of years in history where all we have Is stories and there are no proof obviously researcher hate talk about

Other than that i find VERY strange your o session With
"No superhuman Power " ecc,there are some story or piece of Pokémon that talk about Hunan and Pokémon marry between then or having war between them,at least some individuale capable to fight stringer have to exist in the past,It would make a lot more sense if all human have potential to learn move ecc,but Simply in this era of peace use to form bonds With Pokémon, in particolare be cause in both anime and games there are humans able to train special move ,aniway i am liking the story.
silverfoxkurama chapter 34 . 3/19
Crywolf178 chapter 1 . 1/18
It’s a true shame to see you go this was a lovely story.

You might want to go ahead and leave a note on the summary that it is abandoned though.
wtf is faba a legendary pokemon?
ineedusername chapter 46 . 1/5
I...some parts of this story was just so heartfelt to me. Especially when Santiago and Leo were sharing their memories together evolving Santiaho into a Slowking. "You don't need a crown to be a king."
Coming of age incites an entirely different feeling because why haven't I felt emotions like this anywhere else
AvidReader chapter 19 . 12/30/2023
The story is getting dull so to speak. Leo is supposed to be an adult in his twenties from earth who is a fan of Pokemon. A survivalist if I understood correctly, who are from my understanding smart and rational but here he goes doing everything from the start that is quite the opposite. Probably a trait of his as he seems to be searching for adrenaline rush from the start, like going into the cave where the Tyranitar goes. Despite getting the warning from the Slowking about fearing and respecting Pokemos there hasn't been any character growth. He seems more like an edgy teenager rather than a mature adult which the story tries to portray him as. Let's hope there is some character growth and actual smarts being shown by Leo and not just spoken about from other characters.
The New Mystical Arca Master chapter 46 . 12/24/2023
thank you for the great story and also going out of your way to post what was planned to happen at the end for readers to fill in the blanks with their imagination. not many authors do that.
Shiv Kumar chapter 38 . 12/8/2023