Reviews for One Time Deposit, All Sales Are Final
Louise725 chapter 5 . 12h
Very cute story
pearlydewdrop chapter 5 . 22h
Always the ending there was so adorably awkward and cute! I loved it :) The relationship between Bree and Anna is so sweet! Thank you so much for another brilliant chapter, this story is so wonderful :)
Kukladoll89 chapter 5 . 6/30
slow and steady wins the race ))) Bree, please, don't rush! it's not as easy as it looks.
Elva J chapter 5 . 6/30
I really love this story, please keep it going .John is really softening in his attitude towards Bree and I love that Anna is beginning to find herself attracted to John .Cheers
lemacd chapter 5 . 6/30
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Excellent chapter. Warm them both up about everything. Everything! Omg this story is fantastic.
pearlydewdrop chapter 4 . 6/30
Agh this was wonderful! A very romcom-esque understanding at the end there! Loved how protective Thomas was of Bree, I think you're doing a great job with the softer side of his character. Really interested to see where things will go with John and Anna. Will be super interesting when she finds out who he is and that Bree knows about him :
pearlydewdrop chapter 3 . 6/30
Awww this was wonderful! I think you've done an amazing g job characterisation John in this kind of situation, feels very true to his character :) Also, Thomas teasing Bree was as fab as ever!
Kukladoll89 chapter 4 . 6/26
wonderful last scene! ha ha! ))) wrong place, wrong time.) wonderful story!
RobiCapp chapter 4 . 6/26
Very amusing and interesting twist at the end of the chapter. We all know John won’t be able to stay away. Those two are always drawn to one another. Really liking this story; found myself really excited when I saw there was an update.
lemacd chapter 4 . 6/26
Bahahaha it's even better when I see the actual words "Mr Bates is gay" in black and white. Well done! *starts the applause*
Ah, i am curious now, looking forward to updates
Kukladoll89 chapter 3 . 6/22
I didn't expect that John and Anna would become one family right after the first meeting. so I think it was perfect!))) and I like Bree! she's pushy.
lemacd chapter 3 . 6/21
This story might be your best yet. I can't say why I think that exactly. First, you always create interesting OCs and Bree is no exception. And in this update we get to see that she's not always the precocious darling kid, we get to see the vulnerable uncertainty that she will be accepted by her father. But she has some spunk to her. Which is my second comment, what she says to him about Ethel, making him stop to think about how life has treated her and how he should try harder to help her sense of worth. That was inspired. Well done. I told you to give the muse some chocolate!
Elva J chapter 3 . 6/21
A lovely update especially asJohn is beginning to melt a little .Meeting Anna has certainly helped .Bree is starting to get into his head so that is hopeful .Thank You
RobiCapp chapter 2 . 6/20
I find this premise quite fascinating. Please ups soon. Very interested