Reviews for Subtle Perfection
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 34 . 2/26
I don't know why I was so reluctant to start this fanfiction. I don't really have a big interest in ice skating or ice dancing or Olympic sports or any sports in general. but this story wasn't about sports like I thought it was the story was about their relationship and it blew me away. the uniqueness of the story and the detail you put in there made all of the difference. thank you. this story is truly a treasure
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 24 . 2/25
i don't know if i can emotionally handle this chapter. I've not started... but we are back to the beginning.
Wolfe's Princess chapter 34 . 12/18/2023
Such a lovely story. I adore that you used Dramione (seriously made me laugh out loud). I can’t even remember how many times you made me cry! Serious kudos! Thank you!
Maedraco chapter 34 . 10/2/2022
I can’t seem to find the words of all the emotions I felt reading this amazing piece of work.. I even cried like a baby for the death of Hermione’s father… thank you truly, it was amazing to read it. Love your work! xx
Yosoyliza chapter 34 . 5/28/2022
This story was amazing I need a another story of hermione and draco out on the ice!
michelle.stein chapter 34 . 3/27/2022
Spectacularly written and filled with tons of Dramione drama I loved your characterizations of Severus and Draco so very much. This was really a terrific story filled with non-stop pressure to succeed and the emotional and physical tolls it takes to be an Olympic champion.
hpfreak24 chapter 34 . 2/16/2022
this story is perfection! I can’t explain how wonderful has been reading this! I’m so moved. Draco and Hermione are the sweetest! I have no words. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
hpfreak24 chapter 27 . 2/15/2022
God this chapter made me cry so much. But finally! She talked to her mum! I was wondering about that. She practically never saw her mum since her father died. She needed that talk so badly
savedprincess85 chapter 34 . 9/25/2021
This story was just so good! I’m crying at this ending! Such a wonderful mix of angst and fun. It was truly mesmerizing. Thank you for writing such a well crafted story.
Aquilae Ravenclaw chapter 33 . 9/12/2021
I am adding more to my comment because as soon as the story ended a little voice in my head told me to read it again. I should add that this story is not subtly perfect it is in fact perfect. I cried, I laughed and I came back for more. I have no idea how to explain my love I have found for this story and it is now I think my favorite dramione fanfiction and might be my faforite fanfiction in general. Even after rereading it I managed to get myself surprised by the story yet again. I was looking for more stories like this one as I mentioned in my last review but I found nothing. And I am quite disappointed. I must repeat myself but THANK YOU for this masterpiece. I am sure writing this was hard and it payed of. I just hope that you realise that. This fanfiction has touched me in so many ways and I hope you feel proud of it as well as your other fanfictions. Keep up the good work even if it takes you a while. I hope you write something new or just send me your shopping list. I am sure you could make even that beautiful. Thank you again. I can not wait to read this a third time though maybe not tomorrow.
Aquilae Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 9/11/2021
I LOVED this. It is to beautiful I feel like a baby the amount of times I cried. This is so well written and I never have I read this kind of fanfiction before but I will definitely be on the look out for more. You did everything so wonderfully and I sort of want to obliviate my memories just so I can reread it again. Continue the good work on fanfiction I love the gift of joy and the gift of life as well and I hope you start a new fanfiction I can binge read and forget about sleeping. LOVE this, LOVE this, LOVE this. Thank you for this masterpiece.
rora371 chapter 34 . 8/18/2021
Amazing story! If someone is contemplating whever to read it - please do. True to themselves as in AU, very beautifully written, Draco and Hermione’s story grabs at heartstrings. It will not disappoint! Best wishes to the author, I will be waiting for your next stories:)
MotekElm chapter 33 . 8/5/2021