Reviews for Frost Flowers in the Sun
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww.. (

Ari chan
Lellow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Whoa! I was so totally confused (at the beginning) and then later spun out by that! Wow... that was just... one of the best "Tomoe lives AU" I've ever read!

- L
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OKay...I think I finally understood the plot of this story. I think that while you were trying to give it a mysterious and interesting swing to it you merely managed to confuse your readers...

Anyway, the idea is very original, that of Enishi dying to protect them and the beginning is very good too ))

Hells
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
wow. totally did NOT see that coming. I had no clue it was an AU, then Tomoe began talkign to Kenshin, and i was like 'wha?'. Anyways, great :)
gwaihir the windlord chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
wow...just..wow! I was about half way through this fic before I realized it was an AU! very nice _ I love how you set it up to trick the readers.. make them think its during the Revenge Arc.. then have it turn out Kaoru, Enishi, and Yahiko are his kids and Tomoe is still alive- very, very awesome _ It would be interesting to read more about this alternate reality you've made, but it is also perfect as is, and anymore might ruin the awesome effect you made in this one-shot! so yeah- awesome job _ you have this one impressed XD
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
How interesting! I've always thought that it would've been more realistic for Kenshin to feel like Kaoru was a sister, but as for having her as a daughter really surprised me! Yeah, since I love KenshinTomoe fics, I'm really glad shes not dead and etc. Very interesting. _
Oryo chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I hadn't know that you had written this story before the recommendations on the forum. Anyway, it is a finely made short story. At first, I thought I was in the ogininal timeline, then I got a bit confused, but then end was really intriguing. It gave me gooseflesh - a good sign.

May inspiration always be with you

~Oryo
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
oh you pretty darling! i love this fic so much. at first i got confused and a bit surprised why is kaoru's name and tomoe here together. but as i read it carefully and intensely...AH! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! you have depicted them so beautifully. i love tomoe and kenshin so much! brilliant! thank you!
smitten-mitten chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Totally think it is so col! Yeah! Yipi!
DreamMnOrb chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Whoa! Talk about different. I love it! I really like the way the A/U sneaks up on you, revealing itself little by little. Can't wait for more!
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Whoa! AU city! Enishi saved them? Tomoe's still alive? Enishi, Yahiko & Kaoru are the kids? And Sano is...? Oh, I guess I'll just have to wait until the next chapter...

Otsu! Shall we go? To Otsu? Why yes, let's!
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
So sad. . .yet with an element of hope. A beautiful retelling and plausible alternative to the tragic outcome that weighed so heavily on Kenshin's heart.

Bravo, well done.

_~

Chiruken
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
WOW! Vewry interesting scenario for a "What if...?" I would heven't thought of it before. Creative, and totally surprising, to say the least!