Reviews for The Forgotten Memory
Daenara1992 chapter 1 . 6/27/2023
This is a well written fanfiction, but I think it needs a warning somewhere what it is about. People should be able to know it deals with rape so they can avoid it if they want to. Neither the summary nor the beginning of the first chapter tell you, and Hurt/Comfort on this site is mostly fluff, so it is likely that ppl stumble into this on accident
rowenasheir chapter 46 . 4/10/2023
Ginny needed a mind healer to deal with Tom's possession anyway!
blackangel150 chapter 46 . 2/1/2023
well damn to like having voldy in his mind to feel things back to normal is disturbing to see but its good to see them moving forward
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 1/29/2023
Yay!

So glad Harry is making progress and especially with the support group (it would be nice if Snape ever had one, but it would be politically incorrect to admit that Gryffindors ever tried to murder him and tortured him in public, right?).

So glad that Harry is healing, along with the others. d

Voldemort can wait.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/28/2023
No, sorry, the abuse-trauma is not about Harry's friends. it's not about Snape or the wizarding world or anyone but Harry himself. I thought Snape at least understood that, but in this chapter it seems he's forgotten.
mandancie chapter 46 . 1/27/2023
This was very good. I'm sad to see it end, but I enjoyed the journey they all went through. There were good times, hard times, happy times, and sad. You did an excellent job conveying Harry's issues. Thank you for sharing this story. Again, you did an amazing job! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 12/10/2022
Wow. What happened to Ginny was even worse; she was forced into agreeing to horrors to save others.

Ginny not wanting revenge after only two weeks? This is the same Ginny who slammed into someone on a broom because she didn't like the way they talked. But it's kind of nice to see, really, since she can show Harry a way beyond anger.

Although you know, I suspect the Malfoys will manage Lockhart rather well all by themselves.
kase519 chapter 10 . 12/8/2022
Good solution
kase519 chapter 7 . 12/8/2022
Properly snarky Snape
kase519 chapter 6 . 12/8/2022
I’m glad snape is letting him have space
kase519 chapter 5 . 12/8/2022
People can be so cruel.
kase519 chapter 4 . 12/8/2022
Good job Snape.
kase519 chapter 3 . 12/8/2022
Good sort of mind trick to have
kase519 chapter 2 . 12/8/2022
Good job Ron
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 11/26/2022
Harry should learn someday that stripping someone naked is ok if you're a Gryffindor and the victim is a Slytherin. But I know, he's upset.

And he's Harry. Yes, he's a victim too. But he still has to obey the rules of the school.