Reviews for The Forgotten Memory
blackangel150 chapter 42 . 7/16
Poor Ginny I hope she gets the help she deserves
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 42 . 7/6
Yes! I would love to see Ginny wake up in Harry’s arms. I love that Hermione knows Harry likes Ginny. God, this is devastating for the whole school. And it sucks that Lockhart doesn’t have his memories. Though I’m sure someone can extract them so he can go to trial.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 41 . 7/6
It’s devastating what the reason is that Harry and Draco are “friendly” with one another. It should’ve be like this. :/
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/6
I love that Hedwig is so loyal to Harry!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/6
Hedwig is such a good owl.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/6
Harry likes quidditch.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/6
Uh, Ron needs to open the other door too.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 7/2
Yes, Snape is right. And I'm glad the kids actually realize this.

But Snape had better know about Draco really, really soon (actually surprised he didn't glance through the file really quick before he gave it to the kids).
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 6/27
I think Snape would actually be helpful in hunting down possible other victims of Lockhart, but of course Harry is never going to think so. Sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 6/19
Yes, it's logical for Lockhart to have more than one victim.

And of course Snape would have a tracker on Harry-seriously, that kid doesn't stay where he's put!

Snape will definitely want to know if Draco was a victim, and maybe more. This is too big a thing for Harry to keep for himself.

(imagining Lucius Malfoy dealing with Lockhart-yes, that would be kind of fun to watch).
mizzrazz72 chapter 42 . 6/17
Mind healer should have been called in to help. One who is under contract not to talk.
mandancie chapter 42 . 6/17
I think it would be good for her to wake up in Harry's arms. Some sense of normalcy. She knew about Harry, and now seeing him with her, who knows, it just might help in the smallest bit.

I'm glad to see you're back on this story. I'm looking forward to what you have planned. I can't wait for Lockhart to get what he has coming to him. Obviously, his obliviate charm doesn't last long or doesn't remove the baser nature of the person. He needs to be punished properly.

Awesome chapter as always. :) Looking forward to the next update. :)
The thing for Harry and others to do is to make certain that people learn the truth about what happened. Then the parents and adults can deal with it.
Lochart is "his own worst enemy." Harry and Ginny and Dean Thomas are friends.
They say that "living well is the best revenge." Lockhart is not worth wasting one's life on.