Reviews for The Forgotten Memory
mizzrazz72 chapter 32 . 5/9
Will Harry be forced to go to school? Who really has Harry's back?
mandancie chapter 32 . 5/8
I love it. Harry was able to do something underlining there. He was able to stand up to authority. People who say they want to do what's best for him instead of what he wants.

I could see this conversation happening. All four of them standing around Severus talking at the same time. Severus not paying any of them that much attention. Because in the end, he knows Harry is coming home with him.

Awesome chapter as always. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can. :)
blackangel150 chapter 32 . 5/7
I agree there can multiple eyes on him and he would still mange to do the same thing... love the chapter and can’t wait to see what happens next
blackangel150 chapter 31 . 5/2
Good on you Severus Fight for what you want... love the chapter can’t wait for the next chapter
mizzrazz72 chapter 31 . 5/1
Harry will be watched like a hawk.
Caro chapter 31 . 5/1
Good thing you came back, I was already believing that you would leave the story unfinished. ufff I don't worry anymore, please finish it because I'm well into the story. XD
phoenix-rob chapter 31 . 5/1
Well done Hermione for finally listening and more kudos to Snape for going into battle for Harry.
mandancie chapter 31 . 5/1
Yay! Severus went to see Harry. I'm glad that Harry finally got what he wanted, which was to stay with the Potions Professor. I can't wait to see how the conversation between Severus and Molly will go.

I'm so happy to see that you've updated. Please update as soon as you can. :)
SongOfStars chapter 30 . 4/28
This is really awesome. Hope lockhart gets whats coming to him.
Caro chapter 30 . 3/22
WHAT? nooooo!, what a pain ! Why are you doing this to me ? because? T.T and in the best part ! T.T You don't know my pain ! reaches chapter 30 and there are no more chapters ! Quickly update please I'm dying of intrigue, I already want to see the Severus vs Molly fight.
And seriously, they do not know that when a child suffers an aggression he clings to the first person who treats him well after said aggression (usually with a nurse or a female figure, this also happens with adults) it is very bad to separate the victim of his trusted figure, which in this case is Severus.
God I'm very bad in English T.T

It's been a long time since a story generated so much intrigue in me. XDD
Caligo Corvus chapter 30 . 3/22
Oh, oh... Snape and the Weasleys... Sounds like trouble.
Btw: Can someone just floo in someone else‘s house without any prior notice?

Back to the beginning of this chap: It’s a nice way to show how restless Snape is and that his attempt to distract himself by brewing potions does not work. He has to admit to himself that he misses the boy. How will that change him? And after all, what does Snape think about the Weasleys? (Will they do Harry good or will they make it worse?) And who will trust Snape AND Harry after the incident with the potions cabinet? Well, obviously Ron and Hermione but they do not have the right to vote... You keep us in suspense.

I‘m curious for what you will use Luna‘s present for. It has not been mentioned in this chapter but I hope it will in a future one.
Caligo Corvus chapter 24 . 3/22
I did not expect that the situation Harry is in could get worse... but horror of horrors, someone notified the Daily Prophet about the delicate matter. (Your story is enthralling all along.) It‘s nice to see/read that Snape is investigating and hereby showing how much he cares for Harry.
That woman has done something that can‘t be undone, can it? I guess not. And it‘s something that can‘t be repaid. Not really. Snape‘s try is a wonderful gesture (will Harry know about this some time soon?) but nonetheless it‘s like putting out a wildland fire with a water bucket.
I wonder how that story will end... after many more chapters.
blackangel150 chapter 30 . 3/21
Oh he’s going to Harry and bring him home.. great chapter can’t wait to see what happens next
mizzrazz72 chapter 30 . 3/21
Harry needs Severus. Dumbledore should have no say in Harry's life. He messed it up so much.
mandancie chapter 30 . 3/21
Oh, my goodness! I'm so happy to see that you are back and updating. :) I loved this chapter. Showing how what Severus found on the floor of his potions cupboard worried and frightened him. I love the conversations between Ron and Hermione, as well as the two of them with Severus.
I'm looking forward to what you have planned for the next chapter. :) Please update as soon as you can. :)