Reviews for The Omashu Front - Civil War after the Fall of Ba Sing Se
rach12901 chapter 11 . 6/30
I knew Zuko would run into Jet! I’m happy that he is getting more self-confident. Your Zuko is a crafty one. I like how he and Azula’s relationship is more nuanced, it’s not as antagonistic as it was in the show.
rach12901 chapter 10 . 6/29
Such a great chapter. I feel Zuko will run into Jet quite soon. Katara and Sokka on the run, wow. I’m worried for them. Zhao is ruthless.
rach12901 chapter 9 . 6/25
This story deserves more reviews. I like the relationship between Zuko and Azula and Sokka and Katara. I’m wondering if Katara and Sokka on their journey will encounter Aang. I hope so. Also I’m wondering how Zuko will see the light and switch over to Iroh’s side.
This was a great chapter. I love the conversation between Zuko and Azula. And also the mention of Mai. Does this story have couples? If so, I would suggest Zutara. But if you decide against that I will continue to read. I’ve never seen a civil war story where Lu Ten was alive and Zuko was not with Iroh. So I’m interested to see where you take this story.
Interesting chapter about Lu Ten and what normal Fire Nation people think of him and Iroh.
rach12901 chapter 3 . 6/19
A civil war between Iroh/Lu Ten and Ozai/Zuko/Azula. I’m interested to see how this plays out. I know Zuko will switch sides eventually. I’m also interested in how Sokka and Katara factor into all this.
rach12901 chapter 4 . 6/19
This is a really interesting AU. Please continue.
oliviilskov chapter 2 . 6/19
Very well written, I look forward to seeing where you're going with this AU.