Reviews for We Meet Again
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I never seen a Kurama and Hotaru pairing in a story so I say... UPdate! I wrote a songfic so if you want to read it you can!
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
ohh good beginning. Can you please update soon? this is the first story I read that's going to be Kurama/Hotaru in later chapters.
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
write more next time
Psyche chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
*pokes Shaiala* Update. Now. Before I have to eat your cookies. Nice job on this chapter. :)
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This is your warning. UPDATE or I won't! :P! Hahaha! I am queen-okay not. I will update when you do. Not on that again. _ I love teasing ppl. _ Oh. Before I forget HOTARU ROCKS! LOVE THIS STORY!
ketsuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
*cries* I'm so happy that you liked FmP so much that you decided to use that as a part of your fic! Thank you so much! :D

I liked how you put together the prologue; the readers can definitely anticipate a good story for this. My only problem is that you haven't updated in so long! Write more soon!
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
You will update this. You will. If you do not, I will hunt you down. Aww...just kidding around with you. I want to see another person's ideal version of a sequel to the great Ketsuki's work. Besides, the great Ketsuki and you are inspiring me to come up with my own meeting of wonderful Hotaru with Kurama, Hiei and the gang. SO UPDATE ALREADY! o yeah...How do you like the idea of Kuronue being spared/saved?

Taru-Chan
Faith Tomoe Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Aris: FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY! PEOPLE GET TIRED OF WAITING, especially me!

Hotaru: ((Sweatdrops)) Excuse Aris...she can be a bit wierd about these things.

Amber: No kidding

Hope: But she does have a point. We want to read your story.

Hotaru:((rolls eyes)) Everyone just wants to see me paired up with cutie Kurama-chan.

Amber: Well he is the cutest next to Hiei. ((Eyes go dream sequence))

Hope: I prefer that Yokai Kurama, now that is hot.

Aris: ((Sweatdroping)) Do I exhisit anymore?

Hotaru and Amber: Nope

Hope: Not in my book

Aris: Fine, be that way! ((Mumbles)) Hiei's still cooler.

All: UPDATE SOON! LIKE IDEA! BYE!
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
i can't wait 2 read this get the next chapter out soon please
LilacDreamer chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
YAY! a kurama/hotaru story!:) i LOVE ketsuki's future meets past:) i cant wait till you get your chapters up!:)
Lavender Nightmares chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Ok, there's no story here. If you tried to put a url in, it obviously didn't work. My advice would be to take out the URL, and put it in a review. Trust me, it's happened to me before.

So this means I hace nothing to say about the story... That sux.

~Lavender Clearwater~
moon chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
usagi /fire demon
InversePixel chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hii! I read that! a while ago, it's such a good~ story! - One of my faves! Anyways, i hope you post the first part soon! I'm sure your story'll be as great!
Daydreamer Wiley chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hey! I finally get to read one of stories from the begining (or since posting)! I WUV IT and keep writting more! PLEAWSE?

~Toki