Reviews for It's all my damned Hikari's Fault
Inuyasha loves sake chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
Are you ever going to update? its been three years
Misty Narumi chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
update soon please! why not make Yami sing the meow mix song? lol
inu382 chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
XD this is really funny. Its randomness has got me hooked, keep updating!...care to send me a vodka too?
Miyokoshape chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
Lyra: hey not sure if i reviewsd this one or not but im doing it again

Yami Lyra: yeah i think you have

Lyra well just sayin this is a very funny story and i eally like it

YLyra:... in evil words what my hikari is say is : UPDATE NOW O I WILL SEND YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM WHERE YOU WILL ROT FOR ETERNITY!

Lyra:*sweat drop* sorry bout that but yes please update soon! *scolds yami lyra*
skullandcrossstitch chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Actually, the literal meaning of the word "baka" is dumb ass. My cousin told me. Now I'm just glad that none of my teachers know Japanese! Just don't say that word at school!
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
((cries)) WHY YAMIS WHY! Please tell me that they learn their lesson in the end! I want it to be a happy ending! T_T! Okay, maybe that Fluff master shouldn't of clicked herr!
Demonic_Jounouchi: hahaha! Ed, YOU GOT HURTED!
Ed: You are so FUNNY! ((Bitch Slaps him))
Washu:Okay you two, TIME TO GROW UP! ((Throws miracle grow in their eyes))
All out good! And I LOVE your profile! CHECK OUT MINE SOMETIME!
april chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
good story
Fyois chapter 11 . 2/11/2004
Zenryo: Well thats weird. I thought I reveiwed for this story the first time I read it. Must have forgot. Damn this is funny. I couldn't get enough of this one. Need more drunken Yami funniness.
Korosu Seishinbyo Mokka
Pan chapter 11 . 1/8/2004
continue
Amy chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
that was funny!1 update
squigglything chapter 11 . 12/7/2003
0o0o0o0o0o0o0 what a cool chapter! i hope your humour muses come back soon...whatever they are i assume the little people that making things funny? eehhehehe please update soon!
From Carmen5
Sdrive chapter 10 . 12/2/2003
Sdrive: Hurray funny
Shi: Put me in!
Sdrive: Why me? Any way, you keep writing and i'll keep reading.
Sdrive chapter 9 . 12/2/2003
Sdrive: You just keep getting better. I hope to read more very very soon. Keep up the good work.
Shi: I want to be in it.
Sdrive: Shut up
Sdrive chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
Sdrive: You rock! You are one of the funniest people i have ever read. See you later
Sdrive chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Sdrive: You are the dirtiest person i have ever met. Good job i loved it. You have some great potential.
Shi: I want to come into the story.
Sdrive: Shut up. any way as always
Power to the Hikari's
P.S. Bakura is the best Yami, Yami is 2nd and Marik is 3rd. Ja!