Reviews for Eternal Tails: Just Another Day
Cytisus chapter 1 . 6/20
I think giving Tails a bit of a break (and reminding him of that two-way street of friendship) is an important aspect of his overall personality, and I think you captured it in this short nicely. Plus, it's always fun to make Tails stumped over a situation (doesn't happen often)! You've mentioned in a few of your stories about his slower aging, as well as being the only Mobian fox (much less two-tailed version of one), and I'm curious to see if you ever expand upon that! ..Not to mention the story behind the first bout of crazy rays being beamed into his workshop. ;)
AndTails chapter 1 . 6/20
What a wholesome addition to the Eternal Tails saga! I loved it. Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles' charade was fun and unexpected, and the scheme they orchestrated really demonstrates how far they'd go to help their friend feel better. The ending was fantastic; there was a clear lack of Tails abuse, but even he deserves a bit of a reprieve from time to time. XD

I think you do a good job of subverting expectations. As I began reading this story, it felt like it'd be similar to ET: Behind Your Eyes, but with Sonic and Tails' roles reversed, but you seamlessly led the story down a different path, culminating in the surprise at the end. Definitely an enjoyable read! Not to say that a story centered around Tails taking care of a distraught, sad blue hedgehog wouldn't be enjoyable, but I definitely enjoyed the direction you took this piece.

One last note: I liked how you addressed Tails' "unbirthdays", which were discussed in prior stories in the ET saga, and how he finally received a legitimate birthday at the end. Definitely icing on the birthday cake!

I give your story 10 slices of birthday cake out of 10!
Cashlin Snow chapter 1 . 6/19
I really enjoyed this story. Excellent quality writing. The interactions with the characters were well conveyed too. Thanks for posting!
Great story! I loved the surprise at the end! :D
LordChico chapter 1 . 6/19
Most certainly was not expecting a birthday surprise but still cute! The less Tails abuse was not a problem, the story was still fun to read.