Reviews for Tempest
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 6 . 9/8
I really, really loved this fic. I love how you explored their relationship and how they opened up to one another, (or didn’t) during their first night. I’m curious which moment you’re referring to when you say “she’d done it once before tonight, stopping up his emotional response with her body…” I’ve thought about it and can’t remember what moment you’re referring to. As always, well done. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 6 . 7/26
I absolutely loved every bit of this story. It felt so authentic to what might have happened that night. Well done.
Onajaunt chapter 6 . 2/21
Oh, it was so wonderful to see something new from you. I read your AN and yes, I agree, there is just something about the community of this universe. I miss it, too.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2020
Thank you - brilliant!
Onajaunt chapter 6 . 9/17/2020
Oh, thank you! I've missed reading your stories and you've shown once again with this one why I just keep rereading your creations. So good.
I like how messy they still are. There's still all the messiness from just holding back through the years, there's the soreness of the Secrets they kept from each other, there's still the wounds they each have from the fights they've had, and the messiness from learning how to be together in this new level of intimacy. Beautiful.
Jbug47 chapter 6 . 9/5/2020
I really enjoyed reading your take on this night with a Rick and Kate! I love reading Caskett stories! Please keep writing them for us fans!
Anakin David chapter 6 . 8/31/2020
What a wonderfully written "in-between", thank you. Characterization is as usual excellent and yeah, had a M/T-version of that moment been available on TV, I could totally see it, the angst, the penitence, the acceptance... Once again, thank you!
you'vegotthis chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
I love that you are still writing Laura! Every story still as wonderful as the last. I miss the days I used to hide in the bathroom stall at work to read the latest chapter in your sagas!
someheartslove chapter 6 . 7/23/2020
OOooh, this is the perfect fill for what we havent seen!
someheartslove chapter 5 . 7/23/2020
And then she becomes so cute taking care of him and being all dopey at the end!
someheartslove chapter 4 . 7/23/2020
Oh, he's so careful with her!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 7/23/2020
I couldn't imagine having hot water on my cuts and lacerations because I hate it when my wounds get wet.
But the Castle part in my bathtub... I'd be okay with that.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 7/23/2020
Aaaand then you made me cry at "not everything has to hurt you". Damn!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
And there she goes, write post "worst fight in history sex" story and still makes it emotional and deep and perfect.
1822andallthat chapter 6 . 7/21/2020
Hi. I miss those times, too. The sense of community, the elation of a Monday night.
Sometimes it only takes a fic to rekindle the feels, and I'm deeply grateful for the fics now, much as I was then. Thank you for this story. Thank you for keeping the illusion real.