Reviews for A Place to Call Home
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 15 . 11/30
Great story and I really liked how Harry found his happy life. Thanks for sharing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 9/25
Cute story
WildOnionTops chapter 15 . 8/21
Nice story.
Jing chapter 15 . 4/22
Great story! It would have been nice if the ending of Harry Potter was like that. I enjoyed reading your story.
jessessanto chapter 6 . 4/10
certo, vamos contar para todos que voldemort tinha horcruxes...confia
arata7kasuga chapter 10 . 3/24
I thought he was going to call Mrs. Davis Belinda?
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 3/24
I'd say the only true hallow would probably be the cloak, one enchantment simply doesn't last millennia so it truly does have to be something special.
grechri chapter 15 . 3/3
Amazing. I love the feelings you portrayed. It was such a natural development and also the dependency on Teddy for Harry makes perfect sense. He was never thinking about the future and taking care of Teddy showed him he was needed.
Great job, good story! I like your idea of one shots after the main story!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 1/3
You certainly threw Lily Potter, James Potter and Sirius Black under the bus.
HoneyBear84 chapter 15 . 11/2/2020
Love it and seriously can't wait for more
Tojiro Murakami chapter 15 . 10/18/2020
Just finished reading your story. It's a good story. Though there were spelling errors here and there that I would again suggest you might want to correct. Other than spelling errors or missing words, good job on your fic. I enjoyed it.
Tojiro Murakami chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
This is only the first chapter so far, and it's written well for the most part, but can you correct some of the spelling errors and missing words? It's just bothering me a bit since the flow of your story is pretty good, but the mistakes are obvious. Nice story so far though.
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 11 . 10/4/2020
Gotta love Pink Floyd!
KMJeanne chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
I like the way you introduced Daphne. Using Teddy’s metamorphing abilities (I think that’s what you would call it) as a reason to need to shop for multiple sizes was clever; not something I’ve ever seen someone write but it makes total sense. A question/note: unless I missed something, isn’t this still within the month of May? If it is Teddy would only be a month old, so he wouldn’t be tugging sleeves to be lifted, and if there was no stroller (pram?) then Harry or Daphne would have already been holding him because of his age. If I missed a few months time jump I apologize. Otherwise, I love Harry/Daphne so I’m excited for what’s coming next!