Reviews for A Place to Call Home
The Edible Scump chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Interesting start
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
This story is off to a promising start, and I am excited to see where it goes.

Be that as it may, I do have one small suggestion for a correction to this post. I think the word you are looking for in the Goblin letter is instrumental, not detrimental. I suppose you could also change the sentence to say that the theft was to the detriment of the aforementioned Dark Wizard, but I can only suggest, I cannot coerce.

Keep up the good work!
A Random Earthian chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Your story looks very good, can't wait to see what will happen.
Freudentraene chapter 3 . 6/20/2020
I particularly liked the farewell of Tonks (Nymphadora) to Andromeda. It was very emotional and I actually had to shed a tear. It is probably true that there are things worth fighting and dying for, but fortunately I have no experience with that. However, there are also so many things that are worth living for. Harry gained one with Teddy. Of course, this brings up completely different challenges and problems and I can actually imagine that Ginny is no longer compatible with this new life, which doesn't have to be a bad thing. I mean, she's just 16, right? She might have other ideas about life than looking after a baby. We will see, I guess.
QHLuver chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
Interesting so far. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Freudentraene chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
Harry's idea with the stuffed animals was really sweet. I was happy to see a supportive McGonagall. Now I'm curious to see how Andromeda will react to Harry. Will she blame him for the death of her daughter and husband? Of course, it's not Harry's fault, but people often look for someone to blame in their suffering.
anmoldance chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
This is an intresting start love to see the understanding between amandora and Harry, bonding between teddy and harry. Will see how daphne fit in later satage will love to see some cute teddy moments.
Freudentraene chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
That's an interesting start and I am excited to see how it will go on!
I've always wondered how the goblins in the canon dealt with Harry. Somehow, I can't imagine that they would let a matter like a break in in their bank rest. So it's good that you addressed that.
Since the title is "A Place to call Home", I guess the story will be about how Harry is going to create his own family and home after all the horrors he has experienced. With Teddy as his foster son / godson, Andromeda as a kind of aunt and a loving woman at his side.
Since you mentioned the Wizengamot, I could also imagine that it goes in a political direction.
All in all, I'll be curious about the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10