Reviews for A Place to Call Home
welcome007 chapter 13 . 7/13/2020
greatt
Freudentraene chapter 13 . 7/13/2020
That was a really nice chapter, sweet as candyfloss. It was heart-warming how Daphne comforted and cared for Harry. And finally they confessed their feelings to each other. I'm curious to see how people out there will react, for example a certain red-headed family.

I found Hermione's letter understandable so far, even if she's obviously quite wrong with Daphne. Let's see how a future meeting will go.

Harry would have to go to the Wizengamot soon, right? I would find it very interesting if Daphne would meet her family there or something like that.

Looking forward to more!
Kri55555t00ffer chapter 13 . 7/13/2020
Harry finally found his love and future wife and Teddy finally found his new mother :3
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 13 . 7/13/2020
Muchos fluff but muchos good! Well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2020
et bah dit donc, l'histoire avance bien ! vivement la suite
Plymethwill chapter 12 . 7/11/2020
oh wow, didnt know i needed this one. I feel like I've found my niche for hp fanfics.
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
I devoured this rather quickly and I loved it a lot! very excited to see it continued (fingers crossed)! Well done!
EagleHasLanded chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
Ron, Ron, Ron...just can't stop from being a prat. Nice to see Harry doesn't lump the whole family together and some relationships should last, hopefully with Hermione as well. Also nice to see Andi talk some sense into Harry about Daphne. As usual, looking forward to more.
Freudentraene chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
That was a fantastic chapter! I'm happy that Harry found such a great familiy. It's really time for Harry and Daphne to admit what they have here.

Thank you for sharing!
welcome007 chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
f molly and ron
Kri55555t00ffer chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
About fucking time! I really hope and pray Harry will confess his feelings for her to Daphne in the next chapter :3
Hank1967 chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
Awww... Loved that last scene there. Glad to see that Harry has Andromeda to talk some sense into him. Great job with the blowup at the Weasleys. Ginny's response was intriguing. Either she's still traumatized from Fred's death or she's hoping to still get together with Harry perhaps? Also glad to see that Harry apologized immediately to Daphne. No need for him to get shirty with that one. Sad to see Harry shod of Ron, but it's probably for the best. Ron's got issues and he needs a decade or two to sort them out. Excellent chapter! Thanks for the quick update and resolution to the cliffie. (I hate cliffies!)
Hank1967 chapter 11 . 7/9/2020
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry moving forward towards healing and assuming his responsibilities. Love the attention to detail. Enjoy how you are bringing Daphne, Tracy, Teddy and Andromeda to life. Great job with that!
BlindJedi chapter 4 . 7/9/2020
Why add chapter previews? If people want to read the story; they will. No need to spoil it.
bdwilliams3 chapter 12 . 7/9/2020