Reviews for Tracking love
LunaM303 chapter 7 . 4h
I bet he will
aficionadoNYC chapter 7 . 7/1
This has quickly become one of my favorite stories. The way you've written Bella feels more in line with the early parts of her character than at some of the later points in the original books. Your dynamic between the brothers was also very well done.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 6/30
Everyone had a positive reaction to Bella and Demetri being mates. I'm glad they are going off to be alone for her change and to get to know each other. Thanks for writing and sharing.
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 6/30
Why is Marcus so talkative suddenly?
Daisy Grace chapter 7 . 6/30
That went well, I think. I've been reviewing and reviews have not been posting on FF for over two days. It's annoying. I interested in how your vampire Bella evolves. :)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 6/30
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter I hope you Really love this story. And can't wait for the next chapterupdate really soon
traceybuie chapter 6 . 6/29
They got to talk and kiss some more. Yay! ;) Hopefully no one in Volterra is mean to Bella or tries to pull Demetri and Bella apart. Thanks for writing and sharing.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 6 . 6/29
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 6/29
Can't wait! The kings will love her!
AstralFang1020 chapter 6 . 6/29
I can't wait for next chapter! I wonder how long they'll want her to stay human? Probably not long. I'm super excited to see how everyone will react to her. Mainly the masters and Felix, Jane, and Alec. Well, see you next chap!
Daisy Grace chapter 6 . 6/28
Hmmmm. As honest as Demetri is trying to be, is he REALLY ready for a Bella who will think differently? Yea, I heard his talk about ending human-life. So similar to Edward, when he went on his own journey. I suppose the canon showing of women and children on the "tour" of Volturi Castle going to their deaths wasn't a part of this version? I think Bella is STILL being so naive - beyond the "spell" of mating. *shrugs*
LunaM303 chapter 6 . 6/28
ooh yay
LibraryChild chapter 6 . 6/28
I love this story already. I’m such a sucker for non-canon ships and Demetri is a dream boat here.
aficionadoNYC chapter 6 . 6/28
i don't know why, but i am such a sucker for a 'phoenix' story like this...someone coming back from something and striving to be different...
I hope bella gets a back bone soon?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »