Reviews for Percy Jackson: Sokovia's Fall
snowsTorm18000 chapter 4 . 7/1
No worries it was awesome. Can't wait for more Percy beeing Badass scenes.
Callum Runchman chapter 4 . 6/30
Lol, he's PISSED!
Percy gets up to pick up Thor’s hammer just to fall flat on his face hahahahahahahaaa I’m just picturing that in my head
Blackjack072 chapter 3 . 6/29
I personally don't think that Percy would drink at all because of his experiences with Smelly Gabe. But that's just my opinion. Overall I really have enjoyed these stories.
snowsTorm18000 chapter 3 . 6/29
Awesome
Love how U portrayed this seen. And hope we get to see some badass Percy in future chapters!
Can't wait for their the reactions To Percy lifting the hAmmer.
Update soon
Lol, that's one way to keep him from lifting the hammer. Also a bucket of water should be more than enough to wake him up for the fight. Great job as always.
Callum Runchman chapter 3 . 6/28
I mean technically percy could be worthy. He never actually tried it cos he was too drunk to stand. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how he is gonna be any help in this upcoming fight in the tower
Callum Runchman chapter 2 . 6/25
Tbh I thought the punch into the ground should have created an earthquake. It would have been cooler and made more sense. Also percy seemed a bit weak in comparison to usual. Is it just because he's out of practice?
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 6/24
Haven't the Avengers been active since the Fall of Shield?
H*ck yeah~!
Callum Runchman chapter 1 . 6/21
The start of another adventure. This entire series is awesome. Can't wait for the rest of this book
snowsTorm18000 chapter 1 . 6/20
Awesome, cant wait for the nxt update
I'm reding all the chaaps through and through
Can't wait to see Percys new suit but I hole you dont make too..you know... it would real badass to have it suited more for combat. Maybe add a hood ooooh i can just picture it in my mind!
Dont leave us waiting
Tankbeatseverything chapter 1 . 6/20
Woohoo! Can I just say that I was first to review! Can't wait to see what Percy's suit will look like. I hope it's badass.