Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
TobiasBoon chapter 4 . 9/18
Wow. Honestly I wasn’t expecting a story where Neal does nothing but sit in a room all day to be so good, but it was SO GOOD! I loved all the character interactions (especially Mozzie… “Baby Suit”… lol) and you did an amazing job keeping the plot engaging even when the main characters weren’t really part of the action. Great job!
Macy chapter 4 . 4/23
Just remebered how much I loved this story and had to go back and read it again. It was still as entertaining as ever:)
starlighttauriel chapter 4 . 3/23
Nice ending! Love all the hugging. The not-so-secret recording, the comfort at home, Mozzie as a whole.
starlighttauriel chapter 3 . 3/23
Yay! Also, I love Mozzie’s (canon and in this fic too) disguised feelings for Mr. and Mrs. Suit seeping through.
starlighttauriel chapter 2 . 3/23
And enter Elizabeth! Honestly, her tenacity and strength and love/people skills are my fave part of her from canon and you brought all of that in here. I, personally, love seeing the three together in whatever way (bros, familial, romantically, etc.) just because I feel like Neal deserves some of that in his life (what with the whole Kate’s real emotions/motivations being so sus).

It’s good that there’s so signs of struggle, but they’ve moved him to a secondary (tertiary) location now so it’ll be harder. Hopefully lab results come in soon so Neal can help.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 3/23
Ah! For Peter! All of them for Peter. And I love Diana believing in Neal enough to feel betrayed (since it’s true that he didn’t). Oh no, I hope Peter doesn’t get too hurt. (And I’m also so proud of how much they both trust in each other.)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2020
This is one of my all-time favorite fics, thank you so much for sharing. Both the story and the writing are top-notch
Gerhuvn chapter 4 . 11/9/2020
I really enjoyed your story! Well written, clever plot and falsely accused Neal is my favorite! I liked the banter between Neal and Mozzie and conversation with Peter, really read like it could happen on the show. Well done and thanks so much for writing! Look forward to reading more from you.
friendFatima chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
awesome story, storyline, keeping the suspense and characterizing... thanks and please write more
Storywriter55 chapter 4 . 6/29/2020
Great tale and wonderful writing. You are very talented. And you got the voices just right including Mozzie, who in my opinion is the hardest to capture. Look forward to your future endeavours.
Taramor chapter 4 . 6/28/2020
Thank you for a great story. It was really great writing. Suspence, angst, fear, a complicated plot, and friendship and trust. And all that happening in 4 chapters of Neal waiting in the interogation room. Beautigul!
The way you shows us Neal feelings - when he is telling Peter he is tired and just want to be dropped somewhere for the nigth, where ever that will be, is heartbreaking. And again in Peters house, when he shows he is still afraid he will be sent to jail, and ask to wait til morning. I suppose Neal felt like that a lot of times, but seldom showed it.
Oh - and Jones was great. A good frien to Neal.
Macy chapter 4 . 6/27/2020
Thank you for this great story! And for the quick updates. Lovely to read!
Happy reader70 chapter 4 . 6/26/2020
That was lovely, thank you!
Loved how Clinton got convinced Neal was not involved even without proof, loved the interrogation by Hughes, and just melted with Peter’s one!
MarJan53 chapter 4 . 6/26/2020
Any chance of you writing the bay bridge story? I’m curious what was anti climactic
Happy reader70 chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Intriguing first chapter!
Neal reminding himself not to escape handcuffs nor to run is ... just great!