Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
Storywriter55 chapter 4 . 6/29
Great tale and wonderful writing. You are very talented. And you got the voices just right including Mozzie, who in my opinion is the hardest to capture. Look forward to your future endeavours.
Taramor chapter 4 . 6/28
Thank you for a great story. It was really great writing. Suspence, angst, fear, a complicated plot, and friendship and trust. And all that happening in 4 chapters of Neal waiting in the interogation room. Beautigul!
The way you shows us Neal feelings - when he is telling Peter he is tired and just want to be dropped somewhere for the nigth, where ever that will be, is heartbreaking. And again in Peters house, when he shows he is still afraid he will be sent to jail, and ask to wait til morning. I suppose Neal felt like that a lot of times, but seldom showed it.
Oh - and Jones was great. A good frien to Neal.
Macy chapter 4 . 6/27
Thank you for this great story! And for the quick updates. Lovely to read!
Happy reader70 chapter 4 . 6/26
That was lovely, thank you!
Loved how Clinton got convinced Neal was not involved even without proof, loved the interrogation by Hughes, and just melted with Peter’s one!
MarJan53 chapter 4 . 6/26
Any chance of you writing the bay bridge story? I’m curious what was anti climactic
Happy reader70 chapter 1 . 6/25
Intriguing first chapter!
Neal reminding himself not to escape handcuffs nor to run is ... just great!
Good story. Well written. You are the fastest updater I've seen.
MarJan53 chapter 4 . 6/25
Neal’s past associations will Continue to-get Him into hot water
rosayago65 chapter 4 . 6/25
What an amazing work you've done!
Looking forward to reading more stories from you
Ansel7 chapter 4 . 6/25
This was really good! I love it when I can "hear" Neal and Peter's voices as I'm reading, and I could definitely hear them (and the other characters as well) in this story!
rosayago65 chapter 3 . 6/23
I love the story is from Neal's point of view.
You're doing an amazing job.
Rosemoor chapter 2 . 6/22
Where did they take Peter? Glad Clinton believes Neal.
rosayago65 chapter 2 . 6/22
This chapter is even better.
Love your fic.
Storywriter55 chapter 1 . 6/21
Great intrigue and terrific characterization of both Neal and Jones. You've captured Jones' constant doubts in the CI and Neal's sometimes glib repartee.
rosayago65 chapter 1 . 6/21
Awesome first chapter.
Love that Neal, Jones and Diana are truly in character.
Really looking forward to the next update.