Reviews for My New Life as a Suspected Love Interest
TheSoulfulWriter chapter 5 . 7/31
Loving the story so far.
Only complaint is that I’m not a fan of the ‘inside my head parts’. I get you have to emulate the anime but they keep them short and sweet and I think yours are just a tad bit wordy.
If anything I hope they’re not a consistent thing.
In the anime they were needed because while also explaining thoughts they’d explain plot points like ‘the prince kills her with a sword’ and then they hash out ways to defend against it.
But in this case those of us reading this know most of the canon plot so it doesn’t make sense to have 10 paragraphs explain something that could be explained with two lines.
I’d suggest at least keeping them short and sweet.
Something to think about.

My favorite part about the story is the main character. While somewhat overly intelligent with how he managed to design a new pen and apparently wants to design other things. I like how you’re making it so he’s not just making a fridge but more he’s trying to figure out to emulate the technology with the magic and tech at hand.

Keep up the good work!
Ozilla chapter 3 . 7/28
LOVE THIS STORY

For romance please be MCx Mary Campbell (Heroine)
honuka chapter 2 . 7/26
Honestly, katarina logic is a whole subject I don't feel like understanding or probably ever will. Also, great story.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 7/26
This story is absolutely hilarious.

I for one welcome Edwin and Katarina obliviously blundering their way into a relationship by accident as they somehow raise ALL THE FLAGS much to the ire of Katarina's harem, and Edwin's sister.
aurelliacinlyk chapter 3 . 7/25
I keep re-reading it while waiting for the next chapter!

I hope that you don't drop it and update regularly
Wilson Jordo493 chapter 4 . 7/21
I forgot to mention it in the last comment. The only thing I didn't like was what happened at Omake. Like ... a doppelgänger, really? For God's sake, we're not going to lower MC's intelligence to the same level as Katarina. I really hope it never happens. However, I had a lot of fun with the rest.
Wilson Jordo493 chapter 5 . 7/21
I just discovered this fanfic and I'm already
loving her. It's so hard to find a fanfic of these games / LN / Manga / anime
of Otomes in which the MC is a guy.
king carlos chapter 5 . 7/18
Good story, and I feel like he should properly produce his stories soon. Hey, maybe have it where Maria starts helping him drawing to make it more like a light novel or something. It could be quite fun.

Also, good work with Mary but you should make sure to show how thirsty she is a bit more if possible. Oh, and if you ever want to bounce some ideas for this fic with me you just gotta ask XD
Tacomaster05 chapter 5 . 7/17
Hilarious story so far
ZedBlack chapter 3 . 7/16
i really enjoy the story but it feels weird when he is blurting out stuff like she is cute to katarina and let us gibe a lift to maria.
he's always saying he wants to steer clear from trouble yet keeps on doing stuff like this even though he just met them.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 7/13
niiice
Ace980 chapter 5 . 7/13
I am conflicted on the maturity shown by essentially 9 year olds, on one hand they are 9 they shouldn't be so mature about such things, on the other hand they are noble children so they could know about such topics but not have personal experience thus talk about it as if they have experience even if they don't.

Also I am pretty sure that this is still somehow accurate to the LN in the sense of how it displayed the maturity of children (somewhat more mature than I expect but not enough to completely break my SOD)

I am conflicted, it feels like they are teenagers rather than children, but I imagine once we get to the point where they are actually Teenagers, I'll stop being bothered.

Good Story Looking forward to more.
Zet4 chapter 5 . 7/13
thanks for the chapter, it's still good and I like it. I wonder what trouble waiting Edwin.

I think you should limit other POV to 1 or 2 side characters only per chapter or many characters but as short interlude rather than switching POV many times in the middle of chapter.

I support Edwin(OC) with Campbell (Heroine). it will be interesting to read, especially when other think he likes bakarina. if than happen however, bakarina should be the first to realize that Campbell is on childhood friend route thanks to her memories... and think she will be doomed in ending. it's kinda ironic that she of all people will be the first to notice Edwin/Campbell when she can't see the other's feeling for her.

don't drop please?
Creus chapter 1 . 7/13
Very interesting! You have my attention.
Add to Follow/Fav.
Can you have Edwin pioneer the invention of skits?: like the invisible bench skit.