Reviews for Helplessly, Hopelessly
gamer260 chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
please update
Kidiu chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Oh, such a cute story! I'm curious about the whole Bakura thing. Yay, romance on a ship! Lets just hope they don't hit an iceburg -; I hope you'll continue this sweet story someday!
SchmetterlingTurm chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
...
SchmetterlingTurm chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Aw! That one was cute!
kingleby chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
this fic is great! i loved it when they made the stairs slippy, lol _
Daikaio chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Please update!
Daikaio chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Yami and Bakura fighting? Eep. Well, great work!
Daikaio chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Such a cute chapter _
Daikaio chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Yay they finally got introduced _ Mm, great work
Daikaio chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Eh? YxB? Meep. Weirdness. YxYY soon _ Please? xD
Daikaio chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Poor Yuugi. Haha, I had an image of what Yuugi was wearing in my head, looked kinda silly xD
Daikaio chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Mm, Yami xD Such a hott bish. Great work!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This looks like a good fic _ And based of a real event. Cool!
Shadowdancer chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
Anhai(me): Wow...I love this story, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! *starts shaking model of author*

Raylien: *blinks* Does this mean I can use my knives hikari? *trys puppy-dog eyes*

Anhai: Don't even TRY it *turns to you* Is there going to be any Bakura/Ryou Marik/Malik in here? The yami/hikari pairings are my favorite *the REAL puppy-dog eyes*

Ratlien: *takes out knife* UPDATE OR DIE! MUAHAHAHA-OW! HIKARI!

Anhai: *holding a frying pan* YOU CAN'T KILL THE AUTHOR *turns back to you* UPDATE *drags protesting Raylien away*
Ilikeyaoi chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
It's been over a year since you last updated but I just found your story in someones favorite list and... I fell in love with it. I really hope you find the inspiration to finish this for the people who are still reading it. I have been laughing my butt off throughout the whole thing and I just love how you made yugi say all that bad stuff in his mind though the first chapter had ME blushing lol. well thats all I got so please update this soon.