Reviews for Until Dawn: After The Mountain
Please continue this fanfic has been great thus far!
muratemir650 chapter 9 . 5/28
Sam And Emily?
Omar Ahmed Samir chapter 9 . 2/8
Yes! So happy you updated this story again! Any word on when the next episode might come out?
Omar Ahmed Samir chapter 7 . 1/15
Hello, I’m new to reading fanfics and was looking for some Until Dawn stuff until I stumbled upon your story. Just finished the 8th episode in only a matter of 3 days because this story is great! I told myself I’d only read 2 episodes per day but I couldn’t wait because it was THAT good.
When this episode ended I got sad because I thought that this beautiful story got discontinued, until I looked at the publish date, can’t wait for what happens next! Keep up the good work!
LadyMurphyy chapter 1 . 1/11
I feel so bad for all of them.
I think it was a bit rude of Jess, to be honest, but Mike definitely overreacted.
I wish somehow Josh would be rescued...
Rexg chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I do like the story but I think you being too harsh on the mike. I mean he had to watch his girlfriend get taken by a monster and led to believe that she died because he wasn't quick enough. Then had to fight a bunch of monsters in an attempt to save his friends. Finally, he couldn't check on his girlfriend for a whole week worring about how she is doing. Like said I'm enjoying the story but the whole let's make mike more miserable than he already is storyline so far could be toned down a bit.
uhh chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
So this was...odd
untildawnlover1996 chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
Loving this so far! Keep up the good work!