Reviews for Christmas in May
Outlandish Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This deffinetly did /not/ really suck. I never even thought of shipping them together until now, and this is about ten years after you published this fanfic. I don't know if you still go on here or not, but this was wow (in a good way) and there were little parts that made me laugh. Like the kiss, for example. He talked about during, he didn't think about Jake breaking every bone in his body and the after was all alone with no other sentences touching it as it explain that all he could think about was Jake breaking every bone in his body. Anyways, this was very nice. You prepared and served a delicious one-shot.
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
my favorite couple! finally!
unknown chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
awesome..i love it..
Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Yay! More Marco/Cassie.

Very nicely written, with just enough detail and emotion, and just enough hinting in between the lines.

Keep up the good work.
BreezyWheezy07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Great story, please do another onw, like a sequel, please?
Mertiya chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I've loved this story for the longest time; in fact, it's one of my favorite stories, but I never reviewed it because I didn't have an account myself. Well, now I do, and I am. This is a wonderful, touching, poignant story, and it's well-written. I'm not a particularly big Cassie/Marco fan, but fortunately I'm also not a particularly big Cassie/Jake fan. Mostly I'm just a Marco fan, so it's really nice when he gets the girl.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
lol, cute nd semi-cheesy. i like both their characers, though cassie did seem a little out of character, marco was funny though. it's a romance i really like, however cant ever really imagine it happening :( too bad.

good writing!
ProphetWithAGun chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Well, I liked it. As far as one shots go, this is one of the best.
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
WHAO

CAssie/Marco O_o

Scary...

but

it was actually quite good

i hope you write more like that
moontrimmer90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Oh my god. I love you. Really. Here I was thinking I was the only Cassie/Marco shipper left and boom, you appear. I loved your story, Holiday shipper moments have always been a favourite of mine. And Im glad her parents arent home, who knows what those teens might get up to...

*drags mind from gutter*

Anyways, it was brilliant, and I really hope to see some more Marco/Cassie from you!

:D
digimon-lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
That was cute. I like C/J stories, so that took a few points away from the story, but it was still cute. But, if it's X-mas, why is the title Christmas in May?
JoyfulPeace chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
aw dat was so sweet! i mean i'm a total J/C shiipper myself but that wa a pretty coll lil vignette!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Dear Hopeful:

You are an excellent writer dealing with an impossible subject.

Let's be realistic here. Fluff is not Marco's genre. And even if it were, it would not be with Cassie. It would be with somebody he was comfortable with, somebody who could compete with him in verbal repartee, somebody who could just leave his deep innermost feelings understood but unspoken.

Unfortunately, there isn't such a character in the "Animorphs" books. This may be why he seems to work best with original characters.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Little Psycho4690 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
You've got to be kidding me! What are you talking about "Did that really suck?", it was pure genius. You're not a Hopeful Writer you're an asceding writer. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Little Psycho4690
JoeyBoy820 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
O my God!

Marco in love with Cassie? Wow!

Marco is even more cold then I thought he was!