Reviews for Reborn
Dragoness2525 chapter 19 . 8h
If you haven't read it already, you might enjoy Post-Apocalyptic Potter From A Parallel Universe, by Burnable. I'm enjoying your story so far, and this chapter reminds me of the overall premise of Burnable's storynot identical, but evocative of a similar theme. I have to admit, some of my favorite parts of this one so far are the conversations with Padfoot. And I enjoy the omakes.
kgnmike88 chapter 78 . 8/10
Started off well but I started to notice how close I was to running out of chapters and how much was left to tell so I started to realise this story was either abandoned or just cut off, and yeah just a really rushed ending, feels kinda sad tbh a real shame but that’s the risk of FanFiction authors have lives too and sometimes they change as a fic progresses
Crywolfseven chapter 78 . 8/3
I will be honest this last chapter was extremely anticlimactic and rushed.
Rune Tobor chapter 62 . 7/27
I would have all the heroes just leave.
As in LEAVE EARTH!

The public has let corruption infect the world ...

The disease is TERMINAL.
Axquiila2 chapter 38 . 7/28
The omake 2 in chapter 38, i understood the reference, it was from Kevin Hart wasn't it?
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 7/23
You keep using hostage wrong. A hostage is the civilian. Bad guys hold somebody hostage. Hostiles and hostages are not the same.
avidPercyxReynafan chapter 12 . 7/22
I remember that Arrow episode. I actually cried.
guestinator chapter 14 . 7/20
This chapter was a shit show of epic proportions. At this point I don't understand why so many enjoy this story. It is too fast paced, too many time skips, hand waves on things and lacking explanations because from here it seems you don't have one yet and are saving then for later so you can twist them as you wish.

Last part while annoying is smart if lazy but still this just seems like the run of the moll MoD Harry without being OP atm. There is nothing new here, nothing amazing well laid out or anything really.

Why do so many enjoy this?
Rokai666 chapter 27 . 7/21
wouldn't it have been smarter for harry to use fiendfyre at the protal and just focus on keeping the fire on the other side of the portal?
LuciferP chapter 61 . 7/20
In all these stories why does no-one ever point out that Tony isn't enhanced he's just really intelligent, and therefore isn't counted under the accords.
ChaosOmega98 chapter 78 . 7/20
Take your time with this story till you believe it is ready to be finished and don’t rush the epilogue
jiromanawari chapter 17 . 7/16
his use of his magic is totally lackluster. boring.
Loki is too slow to stop a punch from cap, too slow to stop a repulsive shot at him. And he can easily duel Harry? Come on now…
Why not just transfigure his armor away? Of use fire to go through the many opening in the armor? Or confide heavy metal chains and enchant them unbreakable to wrap around stane?
Aavv21 chapter 17 . 7/11
Dude.. He has occlumency to help him deal with the mind. He's had enough time.. Stop using past trauma as a reason for him being so depressing and anti-social. It's really getting annoying at this point. It's not fun to read chapter after chapter of him just having a bad attitude. It's a real depressing read and people have enough of those in Real Live to even having to read it in fiction.
5,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »