Reviews for Heero Yuy: Lost and Found Again
Blades of Silver chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
I love this fic. If i stays discontinued 'omae o korosu(i'll kill you)'-Heero Yuy

So Update! plz
Anon001 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
I love this story, its getting really good.

~LeGenDs
02slittlebaka chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
give some torture to Kai and Heero and how about using the anti brain washer on Garrett and make Garrett have revenge on what he was made to do on poor Heero (yeah right i just asked you to torture him) anyway that is my idea for your next chapter
Lost-Remembrance chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
omg! this is the best story i've read since i started doing this site in summer! please update as soon as u can! i'll be ur awfully loyal reviewer please? i'm beggin ya here!
koriaena chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
interesting...
Eria chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Okay... This one was better. I liked it more.. Still a little.. I dunno bland. ;; *sighs* Sorry about that. *glomps onto* There were some parts that didn't make very much sense logically and others that seemed too cliched.. but I like it mostly cause I didn't see many spelling errors.. and your grammar was superb. Good job. v
KnightAmemait chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
Hn.
Well, As your Beta, I'm still wondering how you ever lived without me.
Nah, just kidding mate! It's all good.
MTFBWY!
LadyDevimon chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
honey, details wouldn't hurt!
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
that was a great start.
Emmy J chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
Si, si, mi amiga, esta capitulo es muy bueno!

Okay, I'm sure that my Spanish grammar stinks, but oh, well. :( What it's SUPPOSED to say is "Yes, yes, my friend, this chapter is very good!" ;D

Anyway, Lo siento (I'm sorry), but I don't have much time, so all I can say is that it was a terrific chapter and please keep updating! :)
Blade of Athena chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
i love your story pleaz write more
angelhereal chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
No, ack, (cough) too short! Really good, and I love it! (Hack) can't survive on this alone, you're (cough) killing me! *passes out on living room floor*

In other (hack) words, write more soon :)
Gundam Gurl06 chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
OMG! I could you end it right there? *cries* I hate cliffhangers!

N/E Wayz, I love this story! I love any story with Heero as the main character! hehe...Please hurry up and update! This is a great story and people need to read and reveiw it! *puts up sign* THE GREATEST STORY ON ! *holds up victory sign* Ja Ne! _

Love,

Gundam Gurl06
angelhereal chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
Ack! OMG, you actually posted again today! Yay! Putting Milliardo in the mix was a cool idea. Keep posting, I'm not going anywhere!
angelhereal chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
THIS is an awesome story! Keep writing, post by tomorrow, PLEASE! I need more, it's summer and I'm bored! Yes, and I love this story, it seemed to fit with the music I'm listening to right now, which is always a good sign. I can't explain my mind, but I know what's good when I see it, and I wanted to make sure you will keep writing this story, because it is great, and I'm keeping my eye on this story.