Reviews for One
calichick chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
this seems tobe a great story but i would love to read more of it when are you gonna add more chapters?
Mercy19 chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
You skip bits now and again - like making Neo and Trinty wait until getting back to Zion before making love (don't believe that for a second) and having them immediately drift off into sleep.

Like Neo's reaction to seeing Morpheus and Niobi - could see that happening.

It doesn't take a blood test to confirm pregnancy (testing a urine sample is actually more accurate). Trinity's morning sickness is a bit overdone. I can accept that her being pregnant is miraculous (after all Neo is The One), but I think they're announcing it too soon - they need time for it to sink in and think through the implications before telling anyone else. Think you need to do a bit of research here.
BurningDownTheHouse chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
Excellent fic! Please update soon.
Jessilea chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Love it! Can't wait to read more!

Jessi
SnowQueenofArendelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow! It is a great story!

After the end of Revolutions I think we all need a story like these to help us through the emotional shock we are all in.

Thanks, KEEP THE BRILLIANT job!
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
_ I LOVE this fic! So much! Really! I hope you update super super soon! PLEASE! It's so sweet and I love Trinity&Neo . They are even having a baby! Yay! That is so cute! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Bai bi!
Xena and Swimmin chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
This is absolutely fan-flippin-tastic! I love it! Please update quick!

You're keeping w/ the Matrix vibe and feel which is great and you applying new aspects and having them react as "Matrix" people would. GREAT!

Sophia
follow-ur-dreams chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Hey! This story's great it's so cute i luv it! Please keep goin and update soon!
Sunglasses-At-Night chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Neo & Trinity are going to be parents, Yay! This is a good story, & I'm glad it's being continued, but I do have one question: If Matrix Born can't concieve, where do all the Zion born come from? Unless there's something to this that I'm missing, (I can be a bit dense at times), I think it might be prudent to add somethign like, they can't concieve naturally, (i.e. they would need to have a special procedure done to become fertile, or something like that). Just a suggestion, keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Divamercury chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
I thought so! Great job, and please continue soon.

Wimpy. Hehehehehe...

~DM
Cinn chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
I acctually found this chappie rather amusing, definatly worth the wait! I think you should continue, you have all the characters in character, and I can't spot any typos or spelling mistakes.

Cinn.
Divamercury chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Good stuff. Please continue soon!

~DM
Xena and Swimmin chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Haha, this is so cute. Please continue!
Essence of Darkness chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
I love this story, especially the newly updated part. PLEASE CARRY THIS ON!
Essence of Darkness chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love this fic, its so different to all of the others I have read so far. I really want to know what happens in the end. PLEASE! Thanks