Reviews for Just One Night
Chameleonxx chapter 13 . 6/8
That was AAAH-mazing!️
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 1/31
I still think this is terribly unfair to Harry. The Harry you've written would eventually have realized who he needed. The way this story is constructed, Harry is shut out of any constructive action. He cannot, may not fix this.

To think Ron is good, non-jealous, empathetic may be the biggest surprise you've written.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/31
Harmonian as I am, I still can't avoid feeling disappointed in Hermione.

I hope she'll find enough experience to realize no one will be able to fill her life other than Harry. I hope she'll find the courage and cleverness to break through to him. Certainly, with what she put him through, Harry will never be capable of making the first move, nor the second or third, likely.

Had she loved him enough to let them both grow and mature, she would have been with him in the end, naturally.

But, with the baggage she's dumped on them both, it will be a steep climb to ground zero.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/31
Hermione got her fantasy.

Question: Having had him once, is that truly enough for the rest of her life?

Question: How can Harry tell if what he felt was 'love' for Hermione, or simply what almost any teen would feel confronted with an essentially naked, willing woman, that is, a hormone rush?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/31
Hermione is so far gone in love with Harry that she is not thinking at all from Harry's viewpoint. There is a very real chance of Harry thinking that he is going to effectively rape his best friend.

Can she truly believe doing this won't change their relationship? Harry will never be able to look upon her in the same way, ever. Forget the theme of the story. If his feelings for her never change romantically, how can he not feel used? How can he ever relate to her in the same way, with the same ease, with the same friendly affection?

Also, she no longer realizes that she is doing Harry a terrible disservice. Harry does NOT 'owe' her this, not in any shape or form.

Moreover, this will not effect closure. If anything, it will make things worse for her. No matter how she rationalizes that she's put this behind her, she never will be able to do so.

Even should she find someone who feels towards her as she does for Harry, will it really matter? She'll will never be able to freely return that love. Subconsciously at the very least, there will be a comparison in which her lover will always come in second to her beloved.

I'm not bashing Hermione; I love her and love Harmony. Still, I find her here as OOC as JKR did to her in canon when she ended up with Ron.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/31
So, in this story Harry does love Hermione like a sister-assuming he even knows what that is.

And again I think we have a Harry who really doesn't understand his feelings. Not that that is his fault. Canon glosses over the fact that he had been horribly abused, In canon, not physically, but emotiionally for certain, and horribly. His only saving grace is that he would never delibrately hurt her.

Obviously, he will find his understanding in this chapter is hardly the last word.

TimeTurningFaerie chapter 13 . 1/1
I love it! I've been searching for a good Harmione fic for a while and finally found the author I was looking for :)
aj chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
It's a great story it's like real life keep up the great work
hhrforever chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Very cute short story. I liked Ashley's character.
roon0 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for sharing such an enjoyable story.
iluvaqt chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Very sweet story, felt sorry for Kyle but at least she sorted herself in the end before things could get physically intimate and Kyle would've more emotionally invested.
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
It was extremely distracting, the song breaking up the chapter but otherwise I loved it, very beautiful especially Harry's moment of revelation and introspection. Very mature of him to allow her to be free to experience life without her feelings for him clouding things. We all know love like that won't fade but they both need time apart. Harry to appreciate what he took for granted and Hermione to learn that distance makes the heart grow fonder. ;)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
You really are going to put these two through the wringer, aren't' you? I can hardly wait!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
I am like this story very much so far. This is great first fic. I look forward to reading the rest

DylanL chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Interesting story. It could have done with an epilogue but it was still good. Also interesting that Ron took over Oliver Wood's spot twice.