Reviews for Just One Night
vickety chapter 13 . 6/28
Thanks! This was really fantastic.
vickety chapter 4 . 6/28
Wow. This really moving. Great job!
Potterotica Pod chapter 13 . 5/3
Hi The Sweetest Things,
I am in love with this story! My best friends and co-hosts, Allie, Lyndsay, and I have been reading through it and love the steamy scenes, your sense of humor and creativity.

We are the hosts of The Potterotica Podcast where we read HP fan fiction, 1 chapter each week. We would love to if we could possibly read your story (giving you cred of course) for season 7 of our podcast!

We've been featured on Buzzfeed, HuffPo, MTV, Jenny McCarthy Show, NY Magazine - The Cut, etc. (with 1M downloads in the last few months!). Clearly, the aim of the podcast is to be humorous, playful, and fun-as-hell.

Here's the to the podcast website, so you can check it out -

Let me know what you think! You can also email me back at if you prefer. hi

Thanks so much! Can't wait to hear back :)
sambayar chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
great story.. loved it..:)
ceekatz chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
very good
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
Good
Dona12 chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
Hello, a lot of years later I just want to thanks and congratulate you for this amazing fic. It is just perfect ! Many thanks and sorry for my bad english (I'm french) ...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
Awww yeah harryyyy
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Good
grtftr chapter 13 . 5/13/2017
Great one i love it
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Good
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
Interesting choice to have the music interspersed with the scene. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
Oh wow so I guess that's one way for them to get together. And harry should realize that if he isn't willing to see her in pain maybe he should ask himself why. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
But will she be able to move on or not. And what's going to happen when Harry sees her ready to move on. Great chapter!