Reviews for Abyssgate the Hero of the Shield
deathstalker982 chapter 6 . 2m
the story is good so far, but i do want to put one thing out there before you go making a mistake. in all of the Rising of the Shield Hero media, the king is unaware of the plot to have Malty pretend to be raped by the Shield Hero and is very shocked when the slave spell forces her to tell the truth that she had lied about being raped. He just has hate for the Shield Hero and is far to ready to believe the worst about him because of what he thinks happened to his sister(saying anymore is spoilers), just wanted to let you know before you spun a tale of the king being in on it the entire time in this story.
Student chapter 5 . 7/1
I do not like this all info dump about Endo pass experiences, specially he is not in Lord Abyss Mode. It was a very interesting in his side story how he fought secret agents and terrorist cell in Lord Abyss Mode. So this all four chapters are a bit bored(except the prologue). Can we get to the part he got frame up and start using the Lord Abyss Mode(maybe at that mode he can use his weapons). Anyway it more fun if he keep being a chunni all the way the story than him talking so normal. Well that all, and keep up the good work~
Lifelessman chapter 6 . 7/2
Good Work...! 2
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 7/2
Good Work...! 1
downix2k chapter 6 . 7/2
I could easily imagine Abyssgate finding Sir Eclair in the dungeon at this rate during his investigation, which would lead him to Raphtalia and the dutchy the church destroyed much sooner... So nice.
Octopie21 chapter 6 . 7/2
Love this story. Abyssgate is one of my favorite characters in anything so seeing him in this setting is just hilarious.
marhaenaldi123 chapter 5 . 7/1
wait...,i just remember something...since this endou who become shield hero...dont tell me they forget his existence next morning and try to summon new shield hero
xerad chapter 4 . 6/29
So while he keep droping boomshells not stop that will likely end up as world wide news before the weekend causing god know what kind of mayhen... The stupid bitch is still trying to fk all up... Great... Just... Great
Interesting. With Endou being the shield hero it'll be hard for him to be noticed and convicted of false crimes. In fact it would be funny if he's in the same room while the king is demanding his head and he just nope's and walks out without a problem. I hope he doesnt stick around to try and clear his name and just leaves.
downix2k chapter 4 . 6/28
Whatever his chants are, they will certainly by Chuuni-like. "As the Right Hand of the Demon King commands..." And the like.
reynard9234 chapter 3 . 6/26
You know he can show then some of his pictures right? So that they would believe.