Reviews for The Fool
Appreciate your work.
SeekerOfShadows chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
Loved it!
sehunlovesfood chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
I wouldn’t mind seeing a 3rd chapter wherein Bella and Rose sees each other and Bella just don’t care anymore. But great story! Thanks for updating!
lovesreadingforever chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
I know you had the intentions of keeping this a one shot, but the letter from Alice really adds to it as well. I would love to read Rosalie's perspective as well. I would love if you took it farther with Rosalie so we find out what happens after the hunger is satiated. I think that would bring great closure to your story. Awesome story! I cannot wait to read more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
One more chapter with Rosalie replying to Bella. Please.
NenetCandi chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
Wouldn’t mind another one shot of Bella and Rosalie seeing each other and Bella walking away.
Thique Lee chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
Damn. Thanks for the update
marlastiano chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
Love not always win.
denyana chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
very sad. I liked how you wrote the letter documenting their relationship and the hurt.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
Sad, but what about a peek into Rosalie reading the letter ?
Night Terror56 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
I love it.
Crazytroublemaker chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
That was a beautiful oneshot! It is a different perceptive on the Rosalie x Bella pairing and also offers a different kind of happy ending. In the end Bella became stronger and more independent. If you ever consider to make an another oneshot in this universe, it would be wonderful to read a possible response from Rosalie or a letter from Alice. Anyways, thanks you for your hard work!
Thique Lee chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
That's so sad but deserving and I could see it happening.