Reviews for Sisters of the Spectrum
The Sky At Midnight chapter 3 . 12/1/2020
Hello, Loved all three of theses stories! Well done! I really liked how you chose a bit out of the way characters and gave their perspectives. Nice work :)
Imagine Coldplay chapter 2 . 10/17/2020
Love it!
Imagine Coldplay chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
I LOVE Hera, she's so misunderstood and has SO much potential! Finally I find a story where she isn't a vilain, thanks.
Starlight2055 chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
What a brilliant ending!
I kinda want you to make a second gen version of this with like Athena, Artemis, and Aphrodite or something.
Starlight2055 chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
Wow. You took the myths and pushed them to a whole other level that shows just how morbid and disgusting the three brothers could be. Hades abducted Persephone, Poseidon did... you know..., and of course Zeus, the worst of them all.
Starlight2055 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
This was amazing! I love the way you wrote her, and also the fact that Hades is a feminist. I like the way you took the whole color aspect of it. (btw I'm in 5th cohort)(also I remember you as the first person to ask me to join a forum and ngl I had no idea what a forum really was back then)
HereForThemFanfics chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
I really love your characterizations! Most of the fanfics I've read usually places those three goddesses as background characters, and their characterizations are usually one directional. Hera as the petty one, Demeter as the one obsessed with cereal, and Hestia as the silent nice one. I love how you added depth to these characters.
Mr Demigod chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
That was great!
Alpha chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
Nice. I like your writing style.
Raquel Smith chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
I love love love love love love loved it!
But I'm kinda sad it's over. I wanna read more. But good job pooh.
AGirlHasNoName20 chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
Ahh I loved this os much! You described Hestia just perfectly, this was amazing!
Atamra chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
Excellent story. Hera and Demeter are by far my favourite deities and you write both beautifully.
Yayya chapter 2 . 7/1/2020
That was INCREDIBLE! You are so right that Demeter doesn’t get enough stories! This is amazing! I can’t wait for Hestia’s chapter!
divine hestia chapter 2 . 6/24/2020
Thank you everyone for your feedback. I am glad that people are enjoying this story. :)
AGirlHasNoName20 chapter 2 . 6/24/2020
This! My heart broke reading this. Poor Demeter.
Awesome job writing!