Reviews for Fate: Sword Order
more pls
rudrajha656 chapter 35 . 7/10
with this we are about to be pegged by nero
ledesmajoaquin418 chapter 35 . 7/4
Ese último omake jajjajajajaja
dancoop5145 chapter 5 . 7/2
Just found this and finished the prologue and its one of your best!
NorthernLightsNRH chapter 35 . 6/30
Great chapter! And yes, take your time with chapters if it helps with length and probably for your overall health.
orocontra2012 chapter 35 . 6/30
Good Chapter,they need Arthur now.
gokur532 chapter 17 . 6/30
French matrimonial condpire lmao lancelot getting burned
Sture050 chapter 35 . 6/30
Reviewing for the goal (also what happened to the other members of ainz ol gown in hero and sword)
DeathFrost17 chapter 35 . 6/29
Good chapter.

Shirou projecting Ig Aligma is a bit of a strech since Gil and EMIYA would never use it while in character and he couldn't get to trace it any other way.

Going off the description of this beast Nero, I'm guessing you're avoiding using Draco on purpose, which would be a good idea.

I'm hoping you keep her class and save Chaldea's intro to Alter egos for SE. RA. PH or Tiamat if you get that far.
Sperance chapter 35 . 6/29
Shirou's Seduction Of Saberfaces: EX Skill really is far too powerful.
uchiha-rune chapter 35 . 6/29
NOOOOOOO! They must now free Nero Alter from whatever that other sin/demon/whatever did
cmchiches chapter 35 . 6/28
Excellent chapter! loved the Omake. So is this Draco we got or a new one?
Oniele chapter 35 . 6/28
lol
BlueSnake19 chapter 35 . 6/28
Uh oh! What are Shirou and the gang gonna do now!? Find out next time on Fate!

Also i am cautiously sad as, am i picking up the implication that Shirou doesnt get to take home 2 nero’s correctly?

I wanted him to have two Neros. Blonde harem :D
Man, I hope you update this one again soon, because THAT is one hell of a cliffhanger!

Still, even if the crew do not get Beast VI (or a degraded form of her) as a servant, I only hope they get Nero with her memories of the singularity intact. All that character development can't have been for nothing.
Although, guessing purely from the track record (Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter), I can see Beast VI coming with them once this fight is over. And making several people blush/stammer purely from how lewd she might get towards Shirou.

Hope that asshole there gets his own comeuppance, he totally ruined the moment!
4,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »