Reviews for Fate: Sword Order
DarkFusion chapter 23 . 1/30
Excellent new chapter! Boy is our mystery Saber going to be in for a surprise once he learns SAlter's identity...actually given the next Singularity is where the group meets Mordred that would be even more interesting assuming he sticks around for that. I look forward to the next chapter whenever it's ready.
T-B-R chapter 23 . 1/30
SAVE THAT SMILE SHIROOUUUUUUU!
greyes26 chapter 23 . 1/30
Love your stories
Dragon lord Syed 101 chapter 23 . 1/30
What that was Bedvivere wasn't it?
ivanruzic3758 chapter 23 . 1/30
Well, if this 'mysterious' Servant mistakes Saber Alter for Morgan, thinks that she stole Merlin's voice, is a match for her and calls Galahad/Mash an 'old friend', then it's rather obvious that this can only be Arthur Pendragon. Plus, Pendragons are notorious for being able to eat a lot. However, Arthur Pendragon as a mercenary is a rather unusual profession for him.
ZE Crow chapter 23 . 1/30
you abandoned Chaldeas Alternative Record dont you?
aldorojas2001 chapter 23 . 1/30
Gracias por su gran trabajo
evilstatistic19 chapter 23 . 1/30
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
Thanks for the update!
Orika chapter 23 . 1/30
lolz, is that Arthur Pendragon? The irony if it was because he's reruning this Feb and I intend to get him
naulds chapter 23 . 1/30
Well, Shirou just found another leader in need and if I'm reading this right, he'll do what he does best and save her while raising her affection points. He really is collecting saber-faces left right and center, isn't he? I wonder if Morgan will also get in that harem, not that Shirou would call it that (or even recognize it's one)
Zoid chapter 23 . 1/30