Reviews for Fate: Sword Order
psp reader chapter 23 . 1/29
umu
rick12 chapter 23 . 1/29
Well, looks like Proto Arthur is here, as well as Proto Merlin? This is going to be awesome and funny.

Saber Alter just not having a good day. Proto Arthur mistaking her for Morgan and her having Proto Merlin's voice. Also stealing Excalibur and all that.

This will be good.
sUbSoNiCSoundwave chapter 23 . 1/29
So Prototype Arthur is joining the cast.

The least expected edition. But I won't argue against it. Approved!
Pride of the Quincy chapter 23 . 1/29
Proto Arthur and Proto Merlin? That's what I am getting when Caesar unintentionally pissing off Saber Alter.
guiltyr2 chapter 23 . 1/29
Is it time for the Nero route!? Uwu
Love-to-peace chapter 23 . 1/29
Whoa, wait, Proto Arthur? That's interesting.
yuutojaden chapter 23 . 1/29
Arthur Pendragon is finally here. Hopefully you will update soon.
Azelios chapter 23 . 1/29
Proto Arthur is here

Never would have guess that
Heres hoping a Proto Shirou is gonna come oit and confuse even more Grand order plotline
NTMkensei03 chapter 23 . 1/29
Just INCASE you don't know this, Saber Alter hates healthy food, she prefers junk food and Proto-Arthur CAN cook.
FateBurn chapter 23 . 1/29
Good chapter, hope Shirou lifts Neros spirit and continues to collect more Saber faces for his harem.
csjoel74 chapter 23 . 1/29
Proto-Arthur lets goooo
Phantom117a chapter 23 . 1/29
OK wasn't expecting Proto-Arthur to show up
kyugan chapter 23 . 1/29
Having Caesar on their side would be a tremendous boon, the man was a Strategic Genius.

And I'm guessing 'The Glutton' is Proto-Arthur, considering how he and Proto-Merlin literaly share voice actors with the actual Merlon & Arturia from Fate, it would make sense that he'd 'resent' Alter for 'stealing' Lady Avalon's voice.
Pathreader chapter 23 . 1/29
UMU is sad.
Will you give her a hug?

So much changes since Lev died in Orlean, I can’t predict what will happen in this singularity anymore…

That’s why I like it.
TimeDiver chapter 23 . 1/29
...can't be entirely sure if Prototype!Arthur, though the whole exchange over Saber Alter sounding like Merlin leans REALLY heavily in favor of that possibility.

Of course, that would imply that Prototype!Fou has a much more masculine-sounding 'Fou!', being voiced by Takahiro Sakurai, rather than Ayako Kawasumi.
3,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »