Reviews for The Engagement
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Pure perfection!
Emerlyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
This was so so so good! I need a follow up chapter to this! Pretty please? :-) xx
Zoey chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
This was so freakin adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
So good! Loved it! )
Claire chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Aww this was so cute! The ending was sweet.
Ella chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
FEELS FEELS FEELS AND MORE FEELS! This was so cute! It really pulled me in and I enjoyed it from beginning to end! Austin is so endearing in this. The way they ended up together was just perfect. When they kissed, my heart fluttered, almost as if I were Ally in that moment and I felt her butterflies! Can you please do a sequel where they’re married and Ally surprises Austin by telling him that she’s pregnant? Pretty please?
Liza chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
They totally ended up in Ally’s bedroom after that kiss. ;)
Violet chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
OMG this was pure gold from beginning to end! I’m an emotional weeping mess right now. :”) This was a really good prompt idea, so thank you to whoever suggested this fic idea. This was seriously SO good and felt like an actual Auslly storyline in an episode. You NAILED both of their personalities! Any chance you would be up for writing an epilogue about Austin proposing and his thoughts beforehand to showcase how his emotions were different than when he thought about proposing to Cassidy?
Kherington chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND EXACTLY HOW I ENVISIONED! :’) I knew you would do it justice! Thank you for feeding my feels! 3
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Very sweet ending. Glad that Cassidy and Austin had that talked and that he and Ally are together!