Reviews for For I Have Sinned
natasqi chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
you're going to write it whether people like it or not? well get writing then.. it sounds like an amazing idea that could turn our brilliantly!

! get cracking
Labyris chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Ack you stoped there!Please write more.
pro chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
so unappreciated! hey you keep going with this!
Deb1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003

I haven't even read it yet I'm at work and being nosy, but I had to reply to your note damn it! You are such a nut. How can I not love you to pieces.

I'll read it for real tonight and leave a real review. AND I will continue to patiently wait for MY story to be written sometime this century. : )

Jenn chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
oh...I like it already..if you don't finish this, it'll be a crime against humanity ..

You're not gonna keep us hanging rite? I mean you have quite a number of story which is still being hashed out as you trash it out with your muse...please tell me you have the next chapter and the next and the next written out..tell me it is so...
Lauren - the original chipmunk chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
yah! an alec story without m/a! max is cool, but she's basically a spoilt brat ;) cant wait for the next chapter!
Astra 12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
A new story! Yeah. Loved it, hope to see more soon.
ting chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
i really like the way its going though alec dying isnt my favourite way for stories to go but if it will help then go ahead. just kidding, like you said before, youre gonna write this no matter what. but i really do like it!:)