Reviews for A Quirky Quirkless and Android Duo
Sable Dawn chapter 9 . 9/3
Erasierhead is scarier then I had thought, imagine if he had Ki.
StrongGuy159 chapter 18 . 6/20
Cool chapter continue please.
If you put the Time Patrols can you make them a Frost Demon and a Namekian because while I do like the Saiyans I think they should be more used.
sd74 chapter 2 . 6/1
Whoa, all that in less than a week?
AtlasKP chapter 17 . 6/1
Keep it to trunk and fu no need to clutter the writing with a bunch of oc time parrollers
StrongGuy159 chapter 17 . 5/31
Interesting chapter continue please.
unknown slyer chapter 17 . 5/31
probable Bardock and inko getting together...?
StrongGuy160 chapter 16 . 5/14
Awesome chapter continue please.
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 5/11
Cool chapter continue please.
Darkscale42 chapter 15 . 4/1
Base Timebreaker Bardock SSJ4 Gogeta (universal buster) Mystic Gohan Krillin Yamcha Raditz (planet buster) All Might in his Prime (at most city buster).

I just now noticed Bardock has been nerfed. It makes sense for Izuku since he has been getting stronger thanks to Bardock’s traning, and Katsuki because of the Dark Ki, but this chapter already has students with no Ki experience are already causing some damage to Bardock in his Super Saiyan form. I just take power levels very seriously. I apologize if this hurts.
The True Malachai chapter 15 . 4/1
How is Mirio that strong, I know that he beat nearly all of Class 1-A in canon, but to hurt Bardock? Really? I mean, this Bardock has the Super Saiyan GOD as part of his repertoire of transformations. I can understand if Nejire hurt him, but Mirio?
Mazin04 chapter 15 . 4/1
Loved the part where Bardock challenged everyone, It remembered me when Mirio challenged Class 1&A.
Keep going!
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 4/1
Awesome chapter continue please.
mymomis1 chapter 5 . 2/19
AadenHelan chapter 6 . 2/16
interesting, but not my kind of cup of tea, too much mix of DB and MHA with more heavily leaning toward DB I don't really have any interest in this.

good luck with your story