Reviews for Raindrops In The Night
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Just read this after seeing your reply to my other review. Very lovely! I love the morning after. Really enjoyed the part with Pookie, very amusing, although quite embarrassing! Their whole lives ahead of them *happy sigh* Thank you for writing xx
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
A great companion to a stormy summer night
They are so in love its magical. Also that bit with his grandma was classic lol :)
godslove21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AW its a sweet fan fic :) :)
youknowismexx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awwh too cute! I love it! XD
voxclementia92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Haha, just reviewed the first story in this trilogy, only to find you had written more! Made my day! Great story, by the way! :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love how you start this story picking up in the morning following the night Arnold and Helga made love.

I just love how you say what Arnold does after they wake up: kisses her forehead then they tell each other good morning, he caresses her bare skin when he notices her shiver, he cradles her head and gently strokes her hair, and hugs her softly and gently because he worries about hurting her (and I love how you show how Helga remembers how gentle and concerned Arnold was when she feels the first moment of pain). And then of course, when she leans into him and listens to his heartbeat and the rhythm of his chest when he breathes.

And I know Helga wouldn't care about having protection, but Arnold cares about her so much to consider her well-being. They love is strong and true and want to take their relationship to the level where they can be more intimate, but still enjoy themselves and not take the risk of something happening for which they are not ready. I was kind of disappointed when they realized they had no more condoms, and I know they would have wanted to do it again, but Arnold would still want to have protection for her sake. That's why she'll never have to worry, he'll always look out for her.

I'm glad Helga realizes that it wasn't a dream. Making love with Arnold, especially for the first time, would be absolute heaven for her. So many memories of their childhood involved rain, so a rainy night is the most perfect moment for them to share their first time. And I know that they wouldn't regret it, it would be the best moment of their life (at that point).

And of course, it's so funny the moment Gertie said that the two of them weren't quiet. Oh man, they'd probably be more humiliated than ever at that moment! But I think the way the story ends with them embracing, saying I love you to each other, then they kiss, well, that's the most perfect ending to it, because they are meant to be together and they know they will be permanently together one day.
eleanor chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
yes my name is eleanor. lol. awesome story, you're easily the best HA writer I've come across yet(iv read all ur other stories), I have to say this coz no one else has but,

Apart from that very sweet, very fluffy, I imagine this as a continuation of the broken locket
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aww.. wish things were really this way! I mean, why not, right? Aww so sweet. _
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
real cutesa!1!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
You have not failed me yet! This was just as good, if not better than On a Stormy Summer Night! Ah, I had a giggle fit with Gertie. Loved it. Great job!

thats me

aka Pauline
Eudial chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
haha funny ending.. i especially enjoyed the line about arnold's "shortness"..funny...
Babycakeswanigan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very good. Just like the other one. Keep up the good work :)

It was romantic with a little humor. I was surprise that they did it five times in one night!. I love the scene where Gertie knew that Helga was in Arnold's room and I really laugh when she said that Phil left the vents open and could hear everything that was going on.

I love your writing. You are talented.
Yukitoshuu Itsumademo chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hey! Thanks for leaving a review for my story...I'm now reciprocating the favor.

I like this story a lot...however, fifteen is very young...I wrote fanfiction when i was 15 and set the characters to my age...big mistake. If I could go back and fix it i would (If I had the time).

Very sweet story though.
someone chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Dude, that's was great. Very passionate. You should write another one. I love your writing. Keep it up!
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 2/6/2005