Reviews for JD SLASH The Bus Trip An AU Stargate SG1 story
thedollars666 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I loved this story, so passionate...I think I prefer to think about that jack and daniel were separated for thirteen years; they had finally found each other again. And from what they had been through they deserve to stay that way. They lived their lives through like they did throughout the missions with sg1. But a different twist they were lovers not just best friends. Forever keeping it a secret between themselves and their missions made them grow stronger with each other :) :) great story!
carismum chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I found this a beautiful and moving story. Thank you for writing it :)
xNotActivex chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Heyhey )

I just found your Story and it is wonderful! I especially loved the first chapter, with all those days going by and Jack watching Daniel while his interest for the younger man was growing.

I also loved your style of writing and the fact that this story fits perfectly into the movie and series (couldn't resist to watch the first episode again with this Story in mind )

Well ..there's only one little thing, which is not really important, but I thought I could write it down anyway..

The German sentence:'Ich glaube ich bin mich in dir am verlieben, Jack' .. is grammatical incorrect

I would rather say:

'Ich glaube ich bin drauf und dran mich in dich zu verlieben, Jack.'

or

'Ich glaube ich habe mich in dich verliebt, Jack' - I think the second one is the better one actually...

(actually, as I already said, it's not really important and I don't want to know how many mistakes you've found in my review by now ;) ..so no harm done!)

And back to your Story!

It was really wonderful, thanks for sharing it!

Greetings from Germany ;)

JJ
lotus-brody chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
This was beautiful. I couldn't tear my eyes away until i'd read it all. You are very talented :)
Ksasera Aditi chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
I know its been over three years since you have updated this story, but could you please write a sequal to it? I loved this story.
Kay Ringsby chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
maybe i should start taking the bus? i loved it greatly!
Sable Fennec chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
that was adorable! sometimes i just need some quality fluff to help my day along. _ i can't believe you only had one review before this! *glares at all slash readers not reading* you should go post on Area 52. it's the largest SG1 slash archive ever...i swear, if you're bored just go there for a couple days. ..*cough* i'm getting off track. i *love* how you had them meet on the bus, and the little allusions so we knew what Daniel was thinking (well, probably thinking) and yet Jack was so clueless. and it's the cutest thing ever that Daniel gave Jack his nickname! lol and you fit it into the Stargate timeline really well. all in all, awesome job! i'm off to read more slash now, and glare at the metaphorical readers who didn't review your fic.
_~
~Chel-chan
miscbills chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
This a great AU story. A real heart wrenching, with a warming ending. Love your stories.