Reviews for Welcome Home, Great Slayer
Rip and god speed
MadManWithAHat chapter 12 . 10h
Thanks for the update,
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 12 . 15h
Meh, with where you are going in your story, it can be bigger. Literally. A Realm in Doom isn't just locked in just one universe. It's locked in an entire timeline if a universe. At least in my interpretation, as two existing Primeval's would destroy an entire realm when there are two in the same realm. They're that powerful. And also because they are all made to rule their own respective realms that when two Primeval's meet, the Universe would confuse itself on who is it's king out of existence.

Doomslayer and Davoth not breaking Hell while they're fighting is simply because Hell is out of dimensions. Out of bounds.

I know this would place hell as a boundless existence. But look at it this way:

Doom universes are infinite, so why can't hell break too since it has infinite space? Or why would the realm break if a universe is infinite?

Anyway, Doomguy would also just avoid that God thing altogether. Especially so if it allows devil's and other mythical beings taking human souls. He would rather be a King.
demoman575 chapter 12 . 21h
At least you’re honest and don’t just put out half assed work I admire that
DarkAres12 chapter 12 . 1/31
Hijo de puta
NoUsernameAvailable0 chapter 12 . 1/31
It was an amazing run, thank you for continuing it as much as you did. I wish you luck on your future endeavors, and perhaps one day you'll have a new fic that blows this one out of the waters.

But until that day, I bid you goodbye. Cheers.
aperson1234567890 chapter 12 . 1/31
As others have said, it was a blast while it lasted. Best of luck to you!
Dasgun chapter 12 . 1/31
..-.
Sad chapter 12 . 1/31
Thank you for the story, and thank you that you confirmed that you won't continue it, and not just dissapear and left it unfinished without any explanation.
AMortePerpetuaLiberaNos chapter 12 . 1/31
Take your pills man.
ShimadaSeps chapter 12 . 1/31
RIP
Matt22152 chapter 12 . 1/31
I respect your decision since life can throw curveballs from every direction and I appreciate showing your plan for the story. I feel it still has potential, so I hope someone picks it up?
skykillerman chapter 12 . 1/31
yo I've been here since the beginning and gotta say ir was a good Run, and honestly i don't blame you for doing it, rl fucks us all and all that

but yeah continue doing what you love and see you on your next run
,... Lame
no offense chapter 12 . 1/31
the only escape is delete the story then change author name, the ravamp is suck and waste of time. i've seen this before and its okay.