Reviews for The Worst Crossover in the History of the Universe
Vladimir Lenin chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Next chapter:
Kei Nagase burns all faggot monsters with the vertical Thrust of her ASF-X Shinden II.
Eureka rapes the space-time continuum in the bathroom, forcing stupid fanservice.
Frank the Pug chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
OMG! I'm Loving this story! Can't wait to see what happens.

“Geek Pride!” Blythiemecia made an 80's rock type gesture with her hands" LMAO!
Fire Badger Dancer chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
Okay... This may be the worst crossover ever, but, this is one of the best fanfiction (yes I know. I'm in desesprate need of sleep.) and I find it awkwards that you only had 4 reviews for it. Oh well. This is so funny. Through. What the Hel (yep, with one 'l') is a GF?
Anyway.
Err... this was unnecessary since I have nothing else to say...
Unnecessary Anyway Again. Ja-ne!
LiltingTune chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
Yes start a new chapter and I hope you KILL Mary Sue... actualy kill all the Mary Sues ever to exist. My god they annoy me... no character what so ever. Perfection is annoying... well anyways please write more soon... I find this very amusing... it got a little confusing with the scene changes but since you're trying to write a bad crossover it doesn't really matter eh?
LiltingTune chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Cram it Namagomi... I like that Hey well even if this is sucky fanfiction ::rolls eyes... "Not True" :: I'm reading it so you've got one person who likes it... anyways thankee, and on to the next chap.
LiltingTune chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Hehe of course you had to have Lina and Gourry... the fact that you're making Frodo and Legolas hippies is pretty amusing so... and so far I congratulate you this is by far the WORST Crossover I've read. (Of course it's the only) hehe so thank I am now a loyal fan. ::grins:: and I love the way Xellos is portrayed.
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Wow this is funny. I don't normally read crossovers but this one just caught my eye. I love the plot line and you definitely aren't one of the scary writers. (I hope I'm not either... though anything is possible) anyways I really enjoyed this and am going to read the next chappy now... so bye bye