Reviews for A Loud's Unova Journey
Please update soon
Red Dragon 1995 chapter 5 . 7/20
Personally I fell like the design of Aspertia City the best plus it could be better for him to see more pokemon. Just let him have Tepig as his starter I mean Tepig is orange and it is his favorite color plus let's be honest with Tepig's fighting type evolution line he's the best one considering team Plasma uses dark and normal types. Can't wait for the next chpater.
9479 chapter 3 . 7/8
Lincoln needs extended time away from that sore loser sister of his.
9479 chapter 2 . 7/8
Lynn Jr. is still emotionally and mentally a little girl. Everyone goes through few losses from time to time. Sure losing isn't a good feeling, but you learn through your defeats and which mistakes not to make. Not blame a loss on someone else. She's behaving like the 2003 Chicago Cubs when they lost to the Florida Marlins and the Cubs blamed on a fan. Obviously, Florida Marlins were the better team.
DragonEmperor999 chapter 5 . 7/7
I’m not sure what to choose but whatever one he chooses I hope he gets a Oshawott as his starter
Blue Tagg chapter 5 . 7/7
I say Nuvema town
MagicManatee12 chapter 5 . 7/7
The other team of the dream is I believe:

1. Samurott
2. Lucario
(can’t find another one fitting the description)
4. Darmanitan or Simisage/Simisear

6. No idea (maybe in the first dream Hydreigon and in this one Haxorus)

I also don’t really understand what you mean with Path of Ideals and Path of Truth.
I believe Lincoln will go to Aspertia City because you said “Team Plasma is not as powerful as they used to be” which makes me believe it takes place in Black/White 2.

Are you gonna choose between the two teams in Lincolns dream or is he gonna get both (I would want Lincoln to get atleast Zoroark).
DragonEmperor999 chapter 4 . 7/7
Good job on this
The loud sister are pure mean to their brother except Luna, Lana, Lisa, and Lily. Can pichaku be Lincoln's Pokemon. Please no more delaying any more story to make another crossover. I can't wait to see sisters get of their own medicines in each chapter.
MagicManatee12 chapter 3 . 7/6
The ape from the Dream could also be a Darmanitan.
MagicManatee12 chapter 4 . 7/6
I believe the Pokemon in the dream are:
Samurott
(Male) Unfezant
Magnezone (the only other 2 who would kinda (not really) fit the description are Amoonguss or Beheeyem (but they don’t really fit))
Simisage/Simisear (one of those two; Simipour probably not because Lincoln already has a Water type)
Krookodile/Haxorus/Hydreigon (no idea if one of them is correct)
Zoroark

(Wondering if I am right)
DragonEmperor999 chapter 2 . 7/5
Good chapter
DragonEmperor999 chapter 3 . 7/5
I hope they agree to send Lincopn there
Well hope so also could Clyde join or Lucy join Lincoln also hope to see more soon
Drunk Man chapter 1 . 6/24
Honestly I think Alola would have been a better place to send Lincoln. For one thing he and Lillie both have some serious family issues.