Reviews for The Tale of Time - The Hobbit
VithPa chapter 87 . 7/11
SPOILER ALERT
Noo! It can't end like this! I don't feel well... You change the story, you don't let Fili, Kili and Thorin die and instead you kill her!? You're so cruel
But all in all the whole story was great
AkashaAine13 chapter 88 . 4/28
Please it can’t end like this, I’m legit crying over this. Would love an alternative ending but I also know that you’re not obligated too. Poor Thorin man
This is not fair. I've been crying my eyes dry for the past 2 hours and it's currently 1:30 am. How did I end up rooting for Kili in a Thorin x oc fanfic? I've honestly loved this but I'm going to eternally hate you for making them so miserable in the end :'(
MandieSue22 chapter 88 . 3/17
LOVED IT!
Absolutely without a shadow of a doubt, Amazing.
amethsyte chapter 88 . 1/9
Hello, i'm french and my english is terrible. So Google translate is your friend !

Je viens de passer 5j en courte nuit entre mes jours de travail. . Piur lire ces superbes 102 chapitres ! Je finis en larmes et le cœur brisé ... se revoient-ils dans les salles de Mandos avec la grâce de Manwe et de Mahal-Aulë ?

Merci pour cette superbe histoire.
Kumachild chapter 88 . 12/22/2020
I'm honestly disconcerted with the ending after thoroughly enjoying 3/4 of this story.
Sky0828 chapter 55 . 12/3/2020
Hey there,
I just stumbled over your story a couple of days ago and it's an amazing story!
I really like how you portrayed the character and your writing style. I was so into reading your story today, that I completely lost track of time.
Can't wait to read the rest of it!

Best wishes!
MidnightReader1 chapter 88 . 11/15/2020
How incredibly disappointing i feel like the last chapter ended in a cliffhanger please write an epilogue at least to tie up loose endings. If not really enjoyed the story maybe not the part where Gailien does.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 3 . 11/13/2020
Honestly, as soon as you wrote that Gandalf and Gailien hold back the fact that Gailien is not even proficient at using her seer abilities, I immediately stopped reading. What's the point in introducing a character with such a fascinating ability that will transform the narrative of the story, only to then cut that off by making her half incompetent. Why would Gandalf even ask a seer with little control over her ability to join the quest at all? You should have just made her competent, but have limited her abilities. Not to mention, how old is she? Sounds like she's at least over a century, and yet hasn't learned how to use her powers? She seems to have done shit all for the last century but bum around with no purpose. Not even doing anything to help people, or make the world a better place. Just literally nothing. So far, Gailien is not a good OC. There's nothing about her that excites me about her addition to the story. By this point, there should already be many reasons to keep your reader interested.

Also, you need to be more careful with your titles. At the start of this chapter, you refer to Fili as "the dwarf prince." How is Gailien even aware of that? Why do all of the characters already have names in Gailien's mind without yet being introduced? Even if Fili introduced himself, he wouldn't just tell her his title out of nowhere. She would probably refer to him as the fair haired one with a braided moustache or something. But dwarf prince is definitely completely out of place there, just like a lot of your other titles in the previous two chapters.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 2 . 11/13/2020
I really hope that she doesn't have a permanent limp. I don't mind characters having flaws, but physical impediments on a hard journey just doesn't work well. She doesn't need to be the prettiest, or the smartest, or the wittiest, but she should at least have a fully functional body.

Also, I feel like you're really taking too long to drag out what she is. You keep referring to her as half-breed, which is pretty derogatory and unlikely to be a term she uses when talking or thinking about herself. There's a lot of pointless scenes between Gandalf approaching her and her arrival at Bag End that add nothing to the story except waste time. They don't even develop her character in any way, so I would suggest removing them or adding a purpose to them.

Lastly, a proofreader or spell check would help, although your grammar is pretty good for the most part.
VanyV chapter 88 . 10/22/2020
Please write an epilogue! It can’t end like this on a cliff hanger. I need to know what happens with Gailien and Thorin. Does she die? Does she survive and they marry? Does she die and Thorin mourns her for the rest of his life. I just can’t believe Thorin, Fili, and Kili all survive the BOFA just for Gailien to die at the end. So tragic. I really loved reading this story.
hydrangea pink chapter 88 . 10/22/2020
thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it. I can definitely see myself coming back in a short while and rereading it.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 87 . 10/20/2020
Oh my poor heart! Please write more I can't not know how this continues. Love the story its been amazing,
quantumleap13 chapter 87 . 10/7/2020
Omg! We got so many chapter updates and yet you somehow still manage to leave it on your most majestic cliff hanger yet! Oh man... you are killing me.
Guest chapter 87 . 10/7/2020
CJ/OddBall: WHAT NO! (;_;)