Reviews for Howl in the Night
twibe chapter 7 . 9h
Oh please please make her break her curse soon!
time-twilight chapter 7 . 12h
Great chapter. Sounds like Charlotte and Jesse are mates. How about because Klaus is half-vampire and it looks like Billie is going to be his mate, what do you think about doing it were Billie doesn't trigger her wolf curse by killing but when Klaus unlocks his wolf side with the ritual it automatically triggers her wolf at the same time and because they are mates Billie can shift whenever she wants to even without the full moon. What do you think. Plz update soon.
MCLISL chapter 6 . 7/1
I love it! So happy her and Tyler are getting closer. Can’t wait to see what comes next
sam chapter 3 . 6/28
interesting, thanks ;)
time-twilight chapter 6 . 6/30
Great chapter. Will Billie be able to forgive the Mystic Falls gang, especially Damon for killing Mason. Plz update soon.
MCLISL chapter 5 . 6/30
Noooo he’s deadddd and he didn’t even get to hear her say she loves himmm! Ughh I’m mad at Damon he ended their bonding. Also, is it a KlausxBillie ship bc it says Klaus and OC in the description. I’m loving the story so much!
animefreak112097 chapter 5 . 6/29
please update soon
time-twilight chapter 5 . 6/29
Great chapter. I didn't really like Mason in the canon but I loved him in this story especially his close bond with Billie.

I love the way you had Billie acted different then Tyler, were he hated being a wolf Billie sounds like she would love being a wolf, I hope when she triggers her werewolf that you keep her to how she is now with her loving being a wolf.

Tyler is around 17 years old in season 1 because at the beginning of season 3 they start Senior Year in school and normally your 18 years old in Senior Year and if Billie's 3 years younger then him then she is around 14 years old and this is a Klaus pairing how are you going to do it cause I can't see Klaus looking and falling in love with someone who's under age, maybe you could do it were werewolves have soulmates so when Klaus first turns up in mystic falls and sees Billie he sense something about her but because his wolf is locked away he can't tell Billie is his soulmate after Klaus unlocks his wolf side that is when he will recognised Billie as his soulmate, what do you think. Plz update soon.
time-twilight chapter 4 . 6/29
Great chapter. Will Billie become close to the Salvatore's and will she trigger her wolf curse and if she does when, the same time as Tyler before Tyler or after.
twibe chapter 5 . 6/29
Sometimes I really hate damon...
MCLISL chapter 4 . 6/28
I love it!
MCLISL chapter 2 . 6/28
Awwww I’m in love w the bond building between Billie and mason and even Tyler! Could for sure change how the story plays out w that in the mix. I love your writing, and Billie! How old is she? For nicknames it could be like... baby Lockwood, female Tyler, B, Bill? I don’t really know I’m not that creative lol.. love the story so far!
Only reviewer chapter 2 . 6/26
Interesting - not sure on a nickname at present.

Do you have an actress in mind for Billie, by the way?
TheAnso13 chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm intrigued and I can't wait to see what happens next!