Reviews for Pokemon SI
Good to see this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
sb
DemonWolf25 chapter 2 . 9/8/2021
Is this still being worked on? Its pretty good so far.
Joepart5 chapter 2 . 5/30/2021
Concept seems interesting, tho I honestly wasn’t expecting a Pokémon SI from your small summary. I wonder whether you’re gonna put torchic on an OC trainer or the main Pokémon Cast or video game version cast. Anyway I have no idea where you could go from here. Have torchic be attacked by the hole owner. Give torchic the observe ability. Have torchic win or be saved by some human? Or have torchic be captured by team rocket and be put through experiments. Or have torchic be captured by Profe. Birch and be given out as a starter. It’s all up to you, good luck!
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
Meh I dislike Non Human Pokemon SI so I'm out
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
Would have been hilarious if he'd turned out to be May's Torchic.
AugustMoon259 chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
Three attacks so far, not bad. Can't wait until our SI meets other pokemon (or trainers...).
AugustMoon259 chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Now I'm imagining Torchic vs legendary pokemon, and it's pretty great...it'd be interesting if the SI never evolves and just stays as Torchic (an OP Torchic, but still a Torchic).
adam110902 chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
Good, and unique story
P34644563 chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
this is a really good Pokemon gamer fanfic
Rakaan chapter 2 . 7/27/2020
An interesting premise, but it's a bit early to really get invested in the story.
NightCryPrime chapter 2 . 7/20/2020
I never seen a Pokemon story like this so for me this is really original. Thank you for this.
shinigamisama455 chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
so to learn elemental moves the first step I think would be to learn meditation or at least calm mind
shinigamisama455 chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
I have a theory that the way pokemon use moves is all pokemon have a aura pools in their body each aura pull is made up of a different type and the biggest of these is dependent on the main typing of said pokemon. by drawing out this aura and channeling it in different ways it allows them to learn more and different moves and the the more they level up and or master certain moves of said typing the larger said pool grows allowing them to learn stronger techniques.

like learn ember master it learn fire spin, master fire spin learn flame charge, master flame charge learn lava plume, master lava plume learn flame thrower, master flame thrower learn blast burn.

also like this double team to quick attack, quick attack to agility, agility to extreme speed
Godfather23 chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
quite a good story... you should have a end goal to strive for... so the story wont decline in quality. hoping for the best