Reviews for I Don't Run An Orphanage!
It feels like you added Gorden Ramsey into the story.
Jesusferreira2 chapter 312 . 7/9
I'm not really a big DC, fan, but this shop was good.
I could have known that you're convenient. Nobody else is so good in this.
Jesusferreira2 chapter 1 . 7/8
Giving.
My thoughts on his chapter.I liked it.I know I don't want an orphanage is
Is a fun story.
I mean , I can honestly see him doing this in cannon
dixonjason403 chapter 46 . 7/10
i honesty want to stop reading because of izuku. both because of his idiocy and because the adults around him KNOW but are just letting it happen. everything about the situation is fucking obnoxious. like i get there needs to be a plot but this is unrealistic even by my exceptionally low standards for fanfictions.
dixonjason403 chapter 42 . 7/10
i honestly think the bakugo stuff was handled HORRIBLY. both in canon and in this story. dude shouldnt be in hero school, he should be in therapy. or kid prison. or both. both canon and this story bend over backwards to make excuses for the behavior to justify a borderline psycho like him being a hero.
dixonjason403 chapter 41 . 7/10
jesus christ stop coddling bakugo as a character. he's scum that constantly avoids any actual punishment for his actions. making him have some consequences for once isnt bashing him, its common sense.
dixonjason403 chapter 37 . 7/10
i mean, does izuku HAVE to "fix" todoroki here? just let all might or some other teacher do it offscreen, noones reading really cares either way, i think. we're here for the kiddos.
dixonjason403 chapter 35 . 7/10
really? cant you just make izuku have his stupid breakdown already? its just annoying at this point, and theres no narrative benefit of drawing it out any longer. we know he's overworked, and we know why he's overworked, so just end the stupid plot point already so he stop acting like a dumbass.
dixonjason403 chapter 32 . 7/10
even if it makes perfect sense why its happening its still annoying as hell watching him act like an irrational dipshit. its even worse because the adults around him are just letting it happen instead of trying to help. sure they have a plan for when he breaks down, but is there really a need to let it get that bad?
dixonjason403 chapter 27 . 7/10
im absolutely loving sassy ochako. she's a fuckin menace. and its fantastic.
JoshPlater chapter 312 . 7/10
I'm in the same boat (pun intended), I likely won't watch OP simply due to how much there is.
Monster King chapter 312 . 7/10
Awesome work please continue the story
dixonjason403 chapter 14 . 7/10
man i can already see bakugo showing up and getting FOLDED by a gang of children. or hell, even just vampy, she could probably punch a damn hole through him.
dixonjason403 chapter 13 . 7/10
nah all might has always been a giant fuckin himbo, i approve of this 100%. great hero, but an absolute dumbass outside of that.
dixonjason403 chapter 11 . 7/10
nah these "consequences" DO make sense, even if theyre not really enough. in real life far worse bullying happens and gets no punishment at all so if anything this situation is realistic. for me its what bakugo did in canon AFTER getting into ua that was really annoying. dude straight up tried to murder deku at one point, not to mention the other stuff thats worse than bullying, and got no punishments at all. aizawa and all might are honestly kinda shitty teachers.
7,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »