Reviews for Broken
kirallie chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
Is that the end? Hope not!
Alley Parker chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Alley Parker chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
I'm totally lovin this!

Is it kinda like a montage?
Alley Parker chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
I still love it.

But i just didn't get the first part...
Alley Parker chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
This is really good and really well writen!

But the transfer from chapter 2 to 3 was kinda confusing. I mean first Obi-Wan and Anakin are dueling and then Obi-Wan is alone...?
BrIdGeTtE chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
that was amazing... the back and forth was just, the whole thing was great
Renee chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
More please! This so good!
ewan's girl chapter 8 . 7/20/2003
Wow...all I can say is wow (for lack of better words). This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read on here. This last chapter had me on the brink of tears. Wow.
obiwan84 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Crap. I'm sick of all of this storytelling that indicated that the only reason Obi-Wan survives is because Anakin is merciful to him in the end. Crap. Anakin is a petulant, selfish and self-observed. Not to mention a creepy stalker of women.
Charlotte1 chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
The most amazing stories never get enough reviews, yours deserves hundreds! It is by far the best piece of writing that I have read here, you really have a wonderful way with words! Keep up the amazing work!
Linari Tanis chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
This is a great story! You have to great talent in using detail to make the reader picture exactly what you want. This is wonderful! More! _
ewan's girl chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
This is I have to admit the best prediction of this duel I have read up to date. You have captured the intensity and emotions of this fight. I seriously cannot wait to see how Lucas handles this duel, but he should take a tip from your story.
Sophita chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Well done; it's hard to keep a battle scene going and keeping the tension up and you have managed to do so. I must say I like your Obi better than most fanfic Obi's I've seen; he acts very much in character and is a stronger character than many portray him. _; Good job so far, keep it up!
ewan's girl chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
I seriously cannot find the words to describe how amazing that chapter was. I cannot wait for this duel between these two, it will be so emotional, and you've captured the tone of this duel very well. Keep it comming. Although maybe I'm mistaken, but I think chapter 2 and 3 are mixed up and should be switched.
ewan's girl chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
This story is so well written. I love the idea that the setting for lets face it the greatest star wars duel (cause it will be) is back in Theed. This chapter was so emotionally wonderful, keep up the great work.