Reviews for Black Satin Voices
Jani chapter 42 . 5/8/2011
Great story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us! Loved the plot, the way you kept the characters just right, the romance, adventure, the original characters, the setting, the descriptions, the $1 (or maybe 75 cent) vocabulary words... Thank you!
Stormbringer951 chapter 42 . 10/29/2010
A Buffy/Spike story with a twist, set in the city of New Orleans. The different atmosphere of New Orleans, as well as the vampire politics, is well conveyed and the plotline is intricate but never confusing.

The Buffy/Spike roadtrip element was well-written, as was the tension when the two of them actually got to New Orleans. Their budding relationship is well-written and I enjoyed the asides with Tara and Spike's interactions as well as Anya's story. Bonus points for working Halfrek into the story too (even if I'm kind of dubious about chipless Spike). The denouement is suitably epic and overall the story doesn't disappoint.
The Original Puppet chapter 41 . 4/3/2010
Absolute brilliancy, but then all of your stories are. You have a way to tell it, so you're captivated, even though it is f*cking long, all of them are. THe first one of yours I read, I was afraid it would be drawed out, but so not the fact. I found myself staying up till all hours of the morning, just to see the ending. How do you do it? Got any advice for an avid writer, who could definitely use some tuning on her stories? Would deeply appreciate it, thanks. xD Puppet.
Fitz Darcy chapter 42 . 8/16/2009
This story was so great. It felt like I was reading a published story. I was very well thought out and well writen.
Doni chapter 42 . 4/18/2009
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
murderscene chapter 23 . 12/24/2008
like it so far, but its starting to drag on just a tad to slow for my tastes.
xScottx chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Good chapter
xScottx chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
It was another good chapter only thing I don't like is switching the scoobies at the end /
xScottx chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Good chapter
guitarbabe2005 chapter 42 . 7/5/2008
another good job pet is there a sequal?
KittyVamp208 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
love it
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 42 . 1/2/2008
horrible place to leave it!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 41 . 1/2/2008
bugtussle? nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 40 . 1/2/2008
just give it to him!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 39 . 1/2/2008
but that's what happened when sandrine came, so when she wakes up, it'll be willow, right?