Reviews for Tiger's Bite
yomunot chapter 2 . 15h
I like the dynamic
Aisirus chapter 2 . 7/1
Nice work, Izumi’s typed accent is hard to decipher at times but I’m sure I’ll get used to it !
tiguylerobot chapter 2 . 6/30
the more you talked about gramdpa the more i imagin him like wildcat from DC comics. old, rough, strong boxer who can kick batman's ass!
yomunot chapter 1 . 6/29
Thanks for the chapter I look forward to reading the next one!
Got me hooked for the story mate. Engrossing start!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 6/28
A well done story. This was quite humorous to read with how All Might witnessed a curious sight of a young girl catching a purse snatcher and then lecturing him to be a better person. It was really amusing. Not to mention him meeting her again and seeing and hearing what it was that she decided to do for the beach. It would seem he found himself a successor that will do One For All well. Really enjoyed Izumi's personality in this story as well as her accent since she is from a different area all together. Not to mention that she is very strong in this story to be able to pull a refrigerator while All Might was on it and run extremely fast. One For All being hers will be quite interesting as well as how she will do in UA. Nicely done with the reference as I had an idea that it would be that series when I got to the part that she learned boxing and could only think of one series that had boxing. Can't wait to see where this story will go. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Yamgi chapter 1 . 6/26
ok i love this storie alredy i never was the bigest fan og the anime for the simple reasone that i felt like Izuku was a bit to timmid for my taste but this carector you have made has all the rigth stuff for me to love it so keep up the good work and ill be waithing for the next chaptor
DkTrickypro chapter 1 . 6/26
Looks pretty cool so far I think this is the first femizuku story that I've read and so far its great.
tiguylerobot chapter 1 . 6/26
what with izumi's accent, it's a accent from that place? and also, look look a little tomboyish no? since is't a lesbian pairing why don't you maker her more a ''i'm clearly a lesbian and i'm proud of it and if ya don't okay with that i'll shove my foot in yar ass''
Wizardofsomekind chapter 1 . 6/26
Got to say I am reading all of you story's right now and love all of them look forward to you continuing them on and where they will go