Reviews for Stands of Remnant
D3ADPOOLK1d chapter 3 . 19h
Now I am liking this, I can only imagine what other Stands will show up. I'm hoping Killer Queen will go to Torchwick, not just cause he's the bad guy but because he'd wanna keep things clean like Kira.
Is Pyrrha gonna teach Jaune the ancient Nikos technique of the the Spin?
Constantine Gold chapter 3 . 7/11
Stand predictions
Weiss white album, second guess is silver chariot
Yang the world and or star platinum
Jaune gold experience
Pyrrha Metallica
Ren weather report
Nora areosmith
Glynda magicians red, second guess heirophant green
Ozpin hermit purple
You're not using diamond is unbreakable, because 4 is bad luck
Leonardo Amadori chapter 3 . 7/11
nice chapter, ruby got king crimson, i wonder if he will get a double personality doppio\diavolo style.
i guess: yang gets star platinum or the word and weiss takes silver chariot.
merendinoemiliano chapter 3 . 7/10
Quite nice introspection Trough I hope to see soon a bit of Grimm bloodshed
Randomuser9001 chapter 3 . 7/10
HOLY SHIT, KING CRIMSON?! I'm not sure how King Crimson fits Ruby's personality. Also I don't think it had a personality. It was Diavolo who was speaking through King Crimson. I won't say anything about Epitaph, either being an ability or Doppio's Stand. One last thing in this big-ass review. The girls should have female versions of the Stands.
Henry Townshend1 chapter 3 . 7/10
next please
Imperial Stormtrooper chapter 3 . 7/10
Idk man but nice and smiling King Crimson is pretty cursed image in my head
forthose8675309 chapter 3 . 7/10
Thanks for adding the spoiler tag. I havent read part 8 so now I know your story is safe for me
Delekmaster chapter 3 . 7/10
Don't worry its cool. I must have missed that part of the chapter. I going to say, I like the fact that Black Sabbath seems to be no longer an automatic stand. And that instead of hair, Ruby uses metal? to see the future. Great chapter, see ya next time. :D
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 7/5
Interesting chapter
Randomuser9001 chapter 2 . 7/5
Okay, so more people have Stands.
1st) Really?! [Hey Ya!]? Well it does fit.
2st) You gave Oobleck a Stand whose speed is literally infinite? I wonder if he ever reset the universe.
3st) I'll guess again. Ruby will gain either [Emperor] or [Spice Girl].
Tray chapter 2 . 7/4
Just finished stone ocean did ooblek just get the strongest stand and will aspects like hamon and stone masks be present
buzzsaw935 chapter 2 . 7/4
Hmmm, a stand capable of producing stand arrows, this... has me concerned