Reviews for Daredevil Man without Fear Season 1
MiniOmni chapter 1 . 7/12
Good story,keep it up!
The1whoknox chapter 1 . 7/6
Hey! This is awesome. I loved you daredevil and young justice crossover. This right here is about as good if not better than that one. I was think that you blend the two origins of the worlds together really well. I cannot wait for more!
Shadow-Proclamation8 chapter 1 . 6/29
Now this could be interesting.
StriderSpider01 chapter 1 . 6/29
Yes, I've been anticipating this for this for awhile now! I'm really exicited to see what you do with Daredevil and MHA. You've already introduced the Shie Hassakai, so maybe we'll be doing the Eri stuff earlier. The 90's Spider-Man show was also my first introduction of the horn head, then I watched the Netflix series, then I read the comics. This crossover had a lot of interesting potentinal and you're a great writer, so I'm exicted to see where this story goes.
Electricpantaloons chapter 1 . 6/27
It's stories like these that make me wish that had a rating system, so I could give your story a full five stars right now.

I also been getting into daredevil in the past year or so after watching the netflix series (for the third time) and read plenty of his stuff. Loving the Man without fear influences I'm picking up in here, you clearly know your stuff.

I don't usually leave a review for stories that have only a single chapter out because I have to temper my expectations on how the story develops, if it develops beyond a single chapter. This story is an exemption for me because It usually takes a couple of chapters for me to get fully hooked in to a story, even the ones that came to be my favorites, but this story hooked me immediately, and if their is anything I can do to express how I feel about this story it is to leave a absolutely glowing review in hopes the it gives you just a bit more energy and motivation to continue on.

Another point that I can praise is that this story if following an OC that is basically Matt Murdock, and a well written one at that. Not to throw shade at other writers but I was kinda getting tired of the whole "izuku but as X" like Spider-Man, Saitama, Batman, and heck, even daredevil. They usually try to blend both character's backstories, and sometimes it works, but it's starting to get kinda repetitive. I anxious to see how Akuma Gotos' story develops, how he grows and who he meets.

Speaking about who he meets, if you by any chance are interested for suggestions on pairings, then might I put out there Mina Ashido (aka: Pinky, aka: best girl). If I know my daredevil well (and I do) Matt's got a pretty shitty life, worse than Spider-Man honestly (don't me!), Where at this point anything good that happens in his life just seems to be a setup for his next great tragedy. If Akuma Is going to follow a similar path but with a MHA twist, then Mina could be the light and levity that can balance things out and give him some hope in his life.

Like I said, it's only a suggestions, you can take it or leave it, this is your story and I won't stop reading if you decide on anything else. Regardless on what you choose or decide how to proceed, I know this is going to be good. Like I said in the beginning, you clearly know your stuff.

Keep on writing, or doing whatever it is that you love, and above all else in these troubled times, stay safe.

P.S.
Have you read the latest daredevil run by Chip Zdarsky, it's incredible.
Lunargamer00 chapter 1 . 6/27
Love it
Memnon45 chapter 1 . 6/27
Finally a Daredevil story for My Hero Academia, man I can’t wait to read more of this when you post again. Also can’t wait to read more about how Akuma and Sticks relationship develops. Keep up the great work can’t wait to read more.
JTD3 chapter 1 . 6/26
AHA YES! LES GOOOOOOOOOOO! Daredevil X MHA Fanfic WHOO-HOO!

So glad ya decided to go with it after all!
Xenophobic Creeper chapter 1 . 6/26
It's been a long long time since I've read a fanfic but this has got me interested.

Thanks for the shout out at the end of the story. I'm sure (if you finish this that is) that this story could end up better than mine and I look forward to seeing that happen.

I like the fact that unlike me you doubled down on Daredevil's original origin story. I made a few changes just to differentiate him from the comic version but the fact that this version of Jack (Bato I think. Might be from the water tribe) knows about Matt's enhanced senses is quite interesting.

Also calling this version of Matt Akuma is a little on the nose but it's my hero academia. Subtlety isn't exactly a thing it's known for.

I'm interested to see how you make him a part of the main story and how you'll balance showing off Matt's skill and senses without him seeming unnaturally overpowered. Which is difficult to do from my own experience.

I hope you continue with this story and eventually finish it and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 6/26
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

COOL!

A BLIND SUPERHERO!

I GET IT; AKUMA; HIS NAME FORSHADOWS HIS FUTURE. . . AS DAREDEVIL. . .

WHAT?! MATTHEW MURDOCK IS CATHLIC?!
I Find that Rather Ironic that a Catholic would go out as a Superhero that looks like a Demon. . .
pyrojack25 chapter 1 . 6/26
This should be interesting. It's still odd to consider his abilities not super, not exactly. I mean a you get shit dumped on to your face and experience major sensory override. While it does help, I get he's not superhuman, not like the other Metas. Can't wait to see Bakugo's face when he loses to Akuma somehow. Losing 1000 fights. ;)

If Stick's here, The Hand is not far. Anybody got any popcorn, maybe a camera. :P
The Vigilant Spider chapter 1 . 6/26
Dude, this is awesome! I think this was a really creative way if adding Daredevil to the MHA universe. Keep up the great work as always!