Reviews for Daredevil Man without Fear Season 1
pyrojack25 chapter 10 . 5/22
I'd be careful what you say about which cut is better. Everybody seems sensitive about it these days.

Nice way to cap this arc off. Definitely felt like the heroes journey was done properly.

Elektra... She's going to be trouble.
PSYCONIG chapter 10 . 5/20
It was a fun read, it's fun to have an charackter who despite beeing quirkless and blind has a chance as a hero.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 10 . 5/20
Will you post another chapter or something on here whenever you post the next "season"?
Wow! This was really great, it's really cool how you made Daredevil's origin fit into the story of mha. Furthermore you made Daredevil feel thematically relevant to the story of mha too. Excited for the next season whenever it drops.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 10 . 5/19
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KUMA BECOME THE FIRST HERO TO SET UP AN AGENCY IN HELL'S GATE. . .

AND STOP HIS MENTOR & THE REST OF THE HAND!

AKA What the Foot Clan is based off of. . .

That's Right; TMNT is based off of Daredevil; With the Hand Clan & the Foot Clan; The same Chemicals that Blinded Matt Murdock Anthropomorphized The Turtles;

Makes me want to see What Matt Murdock would look like as an Anthropomorphic Mole; or See DD team up with the TMNT to Stop the Team-Up of the Hand & The Foot Clan. . .
Shadow-Proclamation8 chapter 10 . 5/18
Cool chapter bro. Can't wait for the next season! So I know he's gonna get the devil suit eventually(probably next season since he threw his mask out). But what if it's not the normal devil suit? In case you don't know, Electra has also taken on the Daredevil mantel, but her costume is more ninja like. What if you sort of combine the MCU suit, with her more ninja suit to allow Akuma to have his own signature suit? A ninja like Daredevil man! Think of it.
The1whoknox chapter 10 . 5/18
Awesome! This chapter lived up to the hype of the last chapter. Thank you for awesome chapter.
Xenophobic Creeper chapter 10 . 5/18
I loved this chapter. The way you made Kuma a viable threat to the low level gangsters was really well done and I like how you integrated Stan Lee's version of how Kuma got the name Daredevil along with the more rage filled version of his origin we see in the TV show and the Man without fear comic.

Speaking of which it seems unlikely that Kuma could make such an eloquent speech at such a young age (love the shout out to the last episode of Daredevil there) but then again Matt's always been a good speaker. It's literally a large part of his profession in and out of costume.

I'm surprised you made him reveal his blindness so early but the 1A guys coming to his funeral was a nice touch.

I wonder if you'll go the route in the comics of Kuma and Elektra having a toxic relationship or do what I did and make it somewhat healthy.

Looking forward to reading more.
DGrayman97 chapter 10 . 5/18
Any plans to introduce more OC characters based of Daredevil characters? I’m excited for a Punisher type(if you are considering it, giving them there rooftop moment.
itsyaboi2525 chapter 10 . 5/18
Awesome ending. Im so excited for whats to come. Thank you for taking the time to deliver such a brilliant story. Also are we gonna get a daredevil fight against someone who can challenge him in hand to hand combat. Ojiro could keep him busy but im assuming kuma would eventually drop his ass. Also will there be a pairing for kuma?
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 10 . 5/18
Great conclusion to the story! Can’t wait for the next part
Tom2011 chapter 10 . 5/18
Well, the start was promising but the end kind of disappointed. He should kill him, which would make him different kind of hero and lead to internal conflict and all that drama. Also would give a lot fuel for drama in future. It is what it is I guess.
Devil2024 chapter 10 . 5/17
Awesome chapter
Drcaus chapter 1 . 5/17
Good job looking forward to seeing season two of Daredevil and My Hero Acedemia
santiagovillamizarcrv chapter 10 . 5/17
I know that because of the character's history, and the character itself is better "without fear" but what kuma and goto did was an act of "courage"

Okay end of season well I look forward to the next one

I don't think kuma should participate in the festival in an event like this, his radar will be seriously damaged. besides that there is little he can do, against someone like todoroki, in an open field